In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Hyve, if you are planning to buy HYVE token – You’re in the right place!
There are some problems occur in the global freelance and workforce especially those concerning cost and safety. What workforce industry needs today is a DeFi centric autonomous ecosystem that leverages the power of decentralized tech with new features that are available on any current platforms. There should be a community-driven system that can cut down cost drastically for all parties involved, eliminate the middleman, offer wider flexibility, guarantee safety, provide transparency, and welcome the unbanked, all in a decentralized way.
Considering the situation, Hyve ecosystem is attempting to solve the issues with both centralized and decentralized solutions. The ecosystem consists of three major parts; Hyve Core, Hyve Client, and Hyve Protocol. Hyve makes use of the power of various blockchain technologies to bring novel and well-desired functionalities in the space of freelance and workforce industry.
- Official website: https://latest.hyve.works/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/HyveCommunity/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/join_hyve
- Telegram: https://t.me/hyveworks
- Whitepaper: https://hyve.works/Whitepaper.pdf
Hyve (HYVE) Features
- The UNIX Philosophy. The entire ecosystem uses the UNIX philosophy that enables functionality that cuts out the need for intermediaries. The absence of intermediaries lead to an open and fair ecosystem.
- Multiple Payment Structures. With this payment structure, users are able to create multiple predefined payment levels. For example, they can pay less of average design or pay more for a good design. In other words, they can set a fixed amount sent to the fulfillers after the task is completed.
- Simple Model of Job Posting. The end goal of Hyve is to bridge all possible work types that can be performed by an employer or a service provider. The goal is achieved by making posting jobs and tasks secure and smooth with a wide range of customization. Furthermore, creating tasks is self-verifiable and straightforward.
- Choices of Visibility. Naturally, data stored on the blockchain is public, meaning everyone can read the data. However, some contents can be encrypted, guarantying the privacy of the information. Therefore, there are choices of tasks visibility. The first one is public listing where tasks appear in the public directory so they are visible to anyone. The second is unlisted listings where information is not shared, and the third is private listings where access to information is available only with a salt.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade HYVE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Hyve (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Hyve as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Hyve. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Hyve currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Hyve
- Store your Hyve to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Hyve, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Hyve:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HYVE/BTC or HYVE/ETH or HYVE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HYVE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Hyve (HYVE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Hyve (HYVE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Hyve (HYVE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Hyve. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Hyve (HYVE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Hyve (HYVE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HYVE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Hyve. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Hyve (HYVE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HYVE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Hyve (HYVE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HYVE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Hyve (HYVE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Hyve right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Hyve (HYVE)?
Once you have purchased the Hyve, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Hyve (HYVE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HYVE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Hyve (HYVE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Hyve is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Hyve (HYVE) seems to get closer to achieve its goal that is creating a workforce market diverse offerings and mechanics. As not many platforms currently offer such complete features, the Hyve ecosystem can lead the workforce industry with more users join the ecosystem in the future. HYVE will likely to survive and even gain more value in the future as the demand for reliable job seeking platforms is increasing.