In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sentivate token, if you are planning to buy SNTVT – You’re in the right place!
Sentivate is created as a hybrid platform combining decentralized and centralized components. It is laid out as a realistic and viable replacement for the currently existing (web) infrastructure. As a result, it should be safer, faster, and more scalable that any solely decentralized or centralized platform. The developer team believes that both sides of a (same) coin need to be utilized to gain better understanding of the concept.
Benefits can be efficiently reaped by embracing both sides instead of focusing on one side only. Making use of both sides can be arranged while revolutionizing and transforming the core technologies. A sole decentralized system or a centralized type won’t be able to solve the problem alone. That’s why a platform with combined centralized focus and decentralized components are viewed as the best option. When both elements blend well, internet’s potential can be maxed out and enhanced.
Sentivate (SNTVT) Features
- Hybrid Topology. The platform combines both decentralized and centralized technologies. It is about software controlled environment that doesn’t require specific hardware to properly function.
- Universal sign-on. Users won’t have to worry about signing on into different platforms or system, resulting in more effective implementation and operation. This universal sign-on can be integrated directly to USDP, the network protocol layer.
- Viat wallets. The integration enables you to reap the benefits of native cryptocurrency by introducing layers (to the protocol). It can also be done without sacrificing performances.
- Better power. Because of the decentralized system with centralized focus, the platform is able to solve common issues of censorship, scalability, and centralized network constraints availability. With the right tool, Viat can be managed through decentralized system, but through enhanced optional centralized features.
- Greater viability. The platform maintains the positive aspects of a centralized system, but at the same time integrating better technologies with decentralized mechanism. As a result, new and revolutionary systems would be crucial for establishing a universal web.
- UDSP – Universal Data Stream Protocol. This is a data (stream) protocol with impressive encryption, bi-directional, real-time, and low latency mechanism. It is believed that UDSP promotes dynamic reliability within per-request basis or within the connection level.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sentivate aka SNTVT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sentivate (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sentivate as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Sentivate. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sentivate currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Sentivate
- Store your Sentivate to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sentivate, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Sentivate:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/SNTVT or ETH/SNTVT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sentivate (SNTVT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sentivate (SNTVT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sentivate. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sentivate (SNTVT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sentivate (SNTVT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SNTVT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sentivate. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sentivate (SNTVT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/SNTVT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sentivate (SNTVT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/SNTVT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sentivate (SNTVT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Sentivate right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sentivate (SNTVT)?
Once you have purchased the Sentivate, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sentivate (SNTVT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SNTVT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sentivate (SNTVT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sentivate is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who are interested in a platform combining the best features of both worlds (decentralized and centralized) should consider joining this network to reap all the best features. The platform has revolutionized the way web is constructed and structured in order to deliver the best outcome. Be advised, though, that crypto purchase is the only way to get into the platform, so interested users should buy Sentivate (SNTVT) to join the platform.