In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Nafter, if you are planning to buy NAFT token – You’re in the right place!
Simply put, Nafter is a decentralized platform for sharing photos with social network mechanism. As a photosharing social network, Nafter goes beyond the usual and typical nature of a social media by integrating DeFi into its network. The main purpose is to open and welcome highly viable and profitable revenue streams for social media fans and also contents. Not only functioning as a social media, but the platform can also serve as a marketplace where NFT transactions take place.
Basically, users are able to monetize their contents or uploads. The contents would be treated as NFTs regardless the forms: whether it is meme, selfies, music, and others. Users can also interact with others while minting or selling their NFTs. It’s like being able to enjoy various perks and benefits within a platform, and they don’t have to go elsewhere. This is a platform for everyone: influencers, public and general users, YouTubers, digital artists, content creators, and even investors.
Nafter (NAFT) Features
- Various kinds of minting methods. Users are free to utilize any minting method they like, whether it is the multi-minting or the lazy minting way. Each way has its own strength and flaw, and everyone has their own preferences when it comes to minting.
- Social media linkage. Nafter allows users to link their social media accounts to the platform. It allows others to see each other’s profile and learn more about social media presences. Content creators can also get the exposure they want from the platform. After all, the mechanism is easy where users only need to click the available link.
- Badge verification program. Just like the Instagram, Nafter also has its Verification Badge to represent a popular celebrity, brand, public figure, influencer, or creator. Basically, these are the trusted profiles whose reputation is solid and legit.
- Ad-agency onboarding. This feature is crucial for businesses who want to get as much exposure as they want. It can help with a brand’s existence or footprint, thanks to SEO techniques and also related marketing strategies.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Nafter aka NAFT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Nafter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Nafter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Nafter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Nafter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Nafter
- Store your Nafter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Nafter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Nafter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NAFT/BTC or NAFT/ETH or NAFT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NAFT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Nafter (NAFT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Nafter (NAFT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Nafter (NAFT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Nafter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Nafter (NAFT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Nafter (NAFT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NAFT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Nafter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Nafter (NAFT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NAFT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Nafter (NAFT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NAFT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Nafter (NAFT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Nafter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Nafter (NAFT)?
Once you have purchased the Nafter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Nafter (NAFT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NAFT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Nafter (NAFT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Nafter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Basically, there are so many decentralized platforms with social media focus out there, but the ones with real application and solid integration are quite rare. Nafter wants to elevate social media to the next level, focusing on its advantage and profitable element. Anyone interested in joining Nafter should know that they can only join if they buy Nafter (NAFT) first.