In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Saito, if you are planning to buy SAITO token – You’re in the right place!
Saito is designed as a decentralized platform offering unique operation and mechanism to the interested users. It is a Web3 Foundation granting recipient which runs (blockchain) applications on users’ browser directly. So, the network would pay for the ISPs rather than the stakers or miners. This action makes it possible for Web3 projects to have infrastructure in self-funding system, instead of passing up the costs to the predatory monopolies.
The basic concept behind the creation of this platform is to solve issues that are common in the crypto platform and blockchain technology. One of them is scalability, which is the top problem on blockchain. Other platforms have tried dealing with the issue, especially from various technical point of view, including Plasma, sharding, Lighting Network, etc. Not to mention that in PoW, nodes and miners have similar crucial role, but the reward only goes to miners. So, not only the technology deals with technical issue, but also economical problem.
That’s why Saito is created. The platform wants to tackle those issues, especially the one from the economic point of view. It is able to provide fair rewards to the participants within the network, including the miners, nodes, and the users. The platform introduces new technologies and concepts that cover paysplit, golden ticket, transaction fee, and burn fee.
Saito (SAITO) Features
- Powerful and solid applications. The platform powers social media apps, communication tools, games, and other data, as well as bandwidth-intensive applications.
- Polkadot ecosystem. The applications on Saito come with full support and encouragement for Polkadot, as well as other Web3 blockchains.
- Proper economics. As it was mentioned before, Saito approaches the blockchain technology’s issue from economic point of view. Such an elegant economic approach is able to solve the fundamental scaling issues
- Open infrastructure. Saito provides the funds for infrastructure’s rollout for its own as well as other networks
- Web3 peer to peer toolkit. The platform has its own comprehensive libraries that can support everything, from QR scanning and generation to gaming functions with ZKP basis.
- App deployment. This is an open AppStore allowing developers to build and then deploy apps, and it can happen without running any infrastructure
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade SAITO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Saito (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Saito as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Saito. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Saito currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Saito
- Store your Saito to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Saito, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Saito:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SAITO/BTC or SAITO/ETH or SAITO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SAITO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Saito (SAITO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Saito (SAITO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Saito (SAITO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Saito. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Saito (SAITO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Saito (SAITO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SAITO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Saito. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Saito (SAITO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SAITO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Saito (SAITO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SAITO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Saito (SAITO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Saito right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Saito (SAITO)?
Once you have purchased the Saito, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Saito (SAITO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SAITO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Saito (SAITO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Saito is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Saito is a platform that is designed to solve scalability issues typically faced by blockchain system. It focuses more on the nodes, instead of stakers or miners, so that the platform can deliver a scalable and permissionless network. It should be able to power decentralized versions of Amazon, Facebook, and Twitter without using the predatory monopolies within the network ecosystem. In order to reap the benefits, users have to buy Saito (SAITO).