In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kava Lend, if you are planning to buy HARD token – You’re in the right place!
HARD is a Kava-based application, therefore it makes use of Kava’s existing validators for security, partner services like Chainlink oracles for price-reference data, and bridges for cross-chain asset transfer. The HARD Protocol version 1 includes support for supply-side deposits as well as HARD incentives for BTC, BUSD, XRP, BNB, and USDX. Version 2 includes borrow capabilities and borrow-side incentives for certain assets, as well as increased HARD governance on-chain features.
As a Kava-based application, it will have access to any resource on the Kava blockchain. HARD is the world’s first cross-chain money market, allowing you to make more money from your digital assets. Using HARD, you can now borrow, lend and earn with assets like as BTC, XRP, BNB, BUSD, KAVA, and USDX. It is the first of many apps that will use the Kava blockchain’s security, cross-chain capability, and price feed module to provide the world with open and decentralized financial services.
Kava Lend (HARD) Features
- Open Integration. HARD is an open and permissionless program that may be used by anybody, at any time, from anywhere in the globe. Fintech apps, exchanges, and financial institutions may integrate HARD’s money market products to provide their consumers direct earning and borrowing options.
- HARD Governance. A governance token, as seen in many decentralized money market systems today, is required for optimal decentralization and to assure the application’s continuing progress. To compete in the present market, incentives to boost liquidity and motivate user involvement are also essential.
- Decentralized Incentives. The fundamental function of the HARD token is to provide holders with a voice on the platform. HARD holders are collectively responsible for determining crucial protocol settings such as what assets are to be supplied, how rewards are allocated across assets, as well as setting any platform fees, etc. HARD tokens will also be used to reward early adopters by providing them a say in the application’s continuous progress and administration.
- HARD Compensation for KAVA Stakers. HARD and any other apps that rely on the security of the Kava blockchain should, in principle, reimburse KAVA stakeholders directly for that security and cross-chain infrastructure. As a result, we thought it was acceptable that HARD tokens be distributed constantly, pro-rata, to KAVA stakeholders.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kava Lend aka HARD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kava Lend (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kava Lend as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kava Lend. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kava Lend currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kava Lend
- Store your Kava Lend to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kava Lend, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kava Lend:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the HARD/BTC or HARD/ETH or HARD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you HARD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kava Lend (HARD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kava Lend (HARD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kava Lend (HARD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kava Lend. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kava Lend (HARD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kava Lend (HARD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy HARD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kava Lend. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kava Lend (HARD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair HARD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kava Lend (HARD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support HARD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kava Lend (HARD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kava Lend right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kava Lend (HARD)?
Once you have purchased the Kava Lend, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kava Lend (HARD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing HARD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kava Lend (HARD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kava Lend is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Crypto ventures fail for a variety of reasons, including a rogue team abandoning the project, authorities declaring it unlawful and pressuring exchanges to delist it, a lack of media attention, a poorly planned marketing strategy, and a loss of community support. Kava Lend (HARD), like all other cryptocurrencies, is a high-risk investment. It has a higher chance of going up than down because of the strong use case, well-designed tokenomics, active community, and good team behind it.