In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy QuickSwap, if you are planning to buy QUICK token – You’re in the right place!
The current blockchain technology supports various protocols for swapping and trading tokens. However, there are several main concerns about a transaction, mainly the slippage, transaction fees, and yield. Many platforms offer earning yield, but not as good as QuickSwap.
Even though QuickSwap is a fork from the popular UniSwap, the platform offers unique features for users to get maximum APY. Users who buy QuickSwap (QUICK) tokens can choose between staking in the Dragon’s Lair to earn more yield with minimum time. Users also have the option to stake their tokens in the Dragon’s Syrup pool and choose to participate in any liquidity pool that suits their preferences. The platform recently split the tokens to increase the transaction numbers.
Table of Contents
QuickSwap (QUICK) Features
- Multiple Payment Methods: Other than the regular DEX services, users also can put a direct deposit to their QuickSwap wallet to earn QUICK tokens. The platform works with MoonPay and transakt to instantly process the credit card deposit. QuickSwap also provides a bridge for users who want to move their assets to and fro other chains such as Solana.
- Dragon’s Lair: QuickSwap calls its liquidity pool Dragon’s Lair. Token holders can stack their QUICK tokens in the lair to earn more rewards. The number of QUICK tokens they can earn varies in proportion to the current supply in the market, in the transaction for the month, and the users’ have in their wallets. But they can earn up to 30-50% yield in the first month. QuickSwap charges a 0.3% fee from the liquidity pool.
- Token Split: 93% of the token holders voted for a token split in recent voting. The agreed number is to split at a 1:1000 ratio. This will increase the maximum supply to 1 Billion tokens. The split will automatically reduce the p[rice per unit and may be more appealing for other users. Token holders will need to convert their QUICK tokens manually using the conversion contract. But these changes won’t change the rewards that they’re earning from the Dragon’s Lair.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade QuickSwap aka QUICK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the QuickSwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the QuickSwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to QuickSwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports QuickSwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the QuickSwap
- Store your QuickSwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying QuickSwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with QuickSwap:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the QUICK/BTC or QUICK/ETH or QUICK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you QUICK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy QuickSwap (QUICK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your QuickSwap (QUICK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy QuickSwap (QUICK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the QuickSwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy QuickSwap (QUICK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy QuickSwap (QUICK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy QUICK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to QuickSwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy QuickSwap (QUICK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair QUICK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy QuickSwap (QUICK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support QUICK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy QuickSwap (QUICK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the QuickSwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect QuickSwap (QUICK)?
Once you have purchased the QuickSwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell QuickSwap (QUICK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing QUICK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine QuickSwap (QUICK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a QuickSwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy QuickSwap (QUICK) tokens can participate in PancakeSwap’s Syrup Pool. QuickSwap forms multiple partnerships with various platforms to expand the trading pairs for users to choose from. They also recently split the tokens to 1000x times to increase the transaction numbers and lower the price per token. QuickSwap aims to garner more users after the split to the split. The platform also supports multiple payment methods to help users when depositing fiat to the network.