In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sukhavati Network, if you are planning to buy SKT token – You’re in the right place!
Sukhavati is a storage-focused decentralized cloud service network. It delivers a safe and low-consumption consensus blockchain based on the Proof-of-Capacity (PoC) technique at the consensus layer. At the storage layer, it fully leverages the benefits of hardware-based Trusted Execution Environment (TEE) technology and create a unique decentralized storage validation method: Efficient Proof-of-Spacetime (EPoSt), allowing a large number of small network storage devices to take part in the network and provide reliable computing resources.
Sukhavati will construct a decentralized data access gateway based on these infrastructures that covers both Web3.0 and Web2.0 storage services and delivers unified data storage, retrieval, and administration services that may fulfill varied local compliance needs for Web3.0 apps. Sukhavati Network’s objective is to inspire and reward advancements to the distributed storage ecosystem, to promote it as the genuine infrastructure of the next-generation Internet, and to broaden a wide variety of application scenarios for the realization of the Web3.0 vision.
- Official website: https://sukhavati.io
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/SukhavatiNetwork/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sukhavati_N
- Telegram: https://t.me/SukhavatiNetwork
- Whitepaper: https://sukhavati.io/Sukhavati_Network_Whitepaper.pdf
Sukhavati Network (SKT) Features
- Low-Consumption. To maintain high security consensus and make it works at its best, the PoC consensus process consumes just a tiny amount of computational and IO resources, enabling most resources to be employed for other important activities.
- Highly Efficient. The EPoSt technique fully utilizes the benefits of hardware-based Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs). In terms of verification speed, it is one hundred times quicker than solely cryptographic ZKP-based approaches.
- Truly Decentralized. Because of the efficient consensus process, a large number of network edge devices may engage in storage mining and supply trustworthy computing resources, fully making the most of use of the benefits of a decentralized network structure.
- Local Trusted Environment. Storage nodes can utilize their bandwidth and computing resources to deliver reliable network and computing transmission services to users in cases where there is no modification to the global consensus ledger.
- Useful and Operational. In practice, the network achieves great hardware utilization efficiency while also ensuring a safe consensus layer and an effective storage layer for the entire decentralized cloud service infrastructure.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sukhavati Network aka SKT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sukhavati Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sukhavati Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sukhavati Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sukhavati Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sukhavati Network
- Store your Sukhavati Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sukhavati Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sukhavati Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SKT/BTC or SKT/ETH or SKT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SKT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sukhavati Network (SKT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sukhavati Network (SKT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sukhavati Network (SKT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sukhavati Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sukhavati Network (SKT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sukhavati Network (SKT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SKT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sukhavati Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sukhavati Network (SKT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SKT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sukhavati Network (SKT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SKT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sukhavati Network (SKT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sukhavati Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sukhavati Network (SKT)?
Once you have purchased the Sukhavati Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sukhavati Network (SKT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SKT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sukhavati Network (SKT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sukhavati Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
There are now several storage initiatives in the Web3.0 ecosystem. The majority of them are incompatible with one another and are best suited to distinct demand conditions. A universal data access gateway based on the Sukhavati storage layer and application layer may be created to connect disparate protocol islands in the ecosystem and provide uniform storage services for Web3.0 applications. Sukhavati also supports the 5G network and edge computing. Sukhavati Network (SKT) will service additional use cases as the 5G network and Web3.0 ecosystem evolve.