In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Chain Games, if you are planning to buy CHAIN token – You’re in the right place!
The main goal of Chain Games is to be the go-to blockchain gaming ecosystem where gamers can be involved in competitions and contests skill in both 1st arty titles and external 3rd party developers’ titles via a decentralized, non-custodial smart contracts. The games include the ones available in Open dApp Store as well as those integrated with gaming studios. In other words, the mission of Chain Games is to provide an environment where gamers can compete on games on skills globally without the presence of 3rd party intermediaries or middlemen. As a result, extra fees for contest winnings or payouts won’t occur.
In order to realize the aforementioned vision and mission, Chain Games has revolutionized the current state of blockchain gaming with much better games in terms of functionality, graphics, and UI/UX. More importantly, Chain Games has enabled fully decentralized non-custodial competitions with crypto payments via reliable smart contracts.
- Official website: https://chaingames.io/
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=335109.60
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Chain_games/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/realchaingames
- Telegram: https://t.me/chaingames
- Whitepaper: https://whitepaper.io/document/723/chain-games-whitepaper
Chain Games (CHAIN) Features
- Proprietary Games. There are some flagship games launched by Chain Games such as Super Crypto Kart, Solitaire Plus, Madden, and many more. The games are available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux as well as Android. All users can directly get started and compete against other players in real time with real crypto payouts.
- Open dApp Store. This feature allows any developers to integrate the Chain Games competition system in their own games. What they need to do is just to upload their game and in return, they can earn up to 3% rake from every match.
- Integration with Game Studios. By Integrating with Chain Games, game studies can earn more revenue. The integration allows open Chain Games and its token, CHAIN, to an immensely large market.
- Ease of Use. Any users with a blockchain connected web wallet can easily access trustless, decentralized games via smart contracts. The process of doing is extremely straightforward and seamless. They can just connect their blockchain wallet, join the game lobby, battle, and win. Those who win the competition will take the crypto home.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Chain Games aka CHAIN
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Chain Games (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Chain Games as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Chain Games. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Chain Games currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Chain Games
- Store your Chain Games to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Chain Games, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Chain Games:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CHAIN/BTC or CHAIN/ETH or CHAIN/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CHAIN/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Chain Games (CHAIN)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Chain Games (CHAIN) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Chain Games (CHAIN) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Chain Games. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Chain Games (CHAIN) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Chain Games (CHAIN) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CHAIN directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Chain Games. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Chain Games (CHAIN) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CHAIN/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Chain Games (CHAIN) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CHAIN/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Chain Games (CHAIN)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Chain Games right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Chain Games (CHAIN)?
Once you have purchased the Chain Games, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Chain Games (CHAIN)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CHAIN with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Chain Games (CHAIN) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Chain Games is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The present blockchain gaming environment consists of mediocre, even miserable games with low quality graphics and poor gameplay as they use antiquated gaming technology. Chain Games changes this obsolete gaming with the latest generation Web 3.0 blockchain gaming platform that allows users to enter the future of blockchain gaming where they can battle in online games of skill and win cryptocurrency. When it comes to the gaming revolution, Chain Games (CHAIN) will be at the top of the new movement.