In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Zeepin, if you are planning to buy ZPT – You’re in the right place!
Zeepin aims to help creators turn passion into business on Zeepin Chain, which is the decentralized blockchain intended for the global creative industry. Through Zeepin, global creative content innovators and producers can perform efficient transactions and crowd-funding of their creative assets. It is also dedicated for individuals and organizations so they can improve innovation efficiency and use a reliable digital identity to securely convert their creative resources into digital assets and share them on Zeepin Chain.
In other words, Zeepin supports innovators to fully operate projects including the ones related to copyright protection, team formation, and IP transactions. Furthermore, the development team of Zeepin is committed to keep developing the platform by providing more creative services for the community through the usage of the native tokens (ZPT). Specifically, the ZPT tokens are used to create a stable community incentive mechanism, and, build a secured and efficient crowd-funding environment, and establish a disintermediated service system.
Table of Contents
Zeepin (ZPT) Features
- Zeepin dApps. This feature is dedicated to community developers who need various API data interfaces. Working almost similarly to the Apple Store, users of Zeepin platform can launch Zeepin-based apps through Zeepin dApps to contribute to the entire creative industry.
- ZeeRights. This feature addresses the issue of the difficulties of right protection and confirmation that significantly limits the innovative impetus for innovators. Since creative copyright serves a key role in Zeepin ecosystem, the platform attempts to support innovators and to provide the protection of their copyright.
- ZeeProof. This particular blockchain-based method is used to mitigate the risk related to intellectual property violation by providing conclusive proof of copyright existence while the copyrights contents are being opened.
- ZeeSure Asset Insurance. This feature is a one-stop insurance service provided to creative practitioners to manage their digital intellectual property.
- ZeeCreate. This feature quickly connects creative contents with people who seek creative ideas. It uses ZPT as the exchange medium. Zeepin will cooperate with Arting365, the top-notch media platform based in China, to enable millions of designer worldwide to provide creative services in the Zeepin community.
- An ecosystem for creators. The platform can help creators turn creativity and passions to business, and it is designed to be developed on blockchain. The platform is about transforming the (creative) economy with the help of blockchain technology.
- A platform for everyone. This platform is designed for everyone. It welcomes designers, developers, or startups. Everyone is welcomed!
- Business conversion. Zeepin Chain enables users to convert their creative assets to tradable digital assets (with real life manner) with proof of real value, scarcity, and ownership.
- Various products and services. The platform offers different kinds of services and products. There is data collaboration, data storage, identity verification, data traceability, as well as fungible and also non-fungible data.
- It is the original (block) explorer for Zeepin blockchain.
- ZeeWallet. This is the light and open source wallet being constructed on Zeepin blockchain.
- CryptoGalaxy. This is a virtual and digital universe that is powered by the blockchain. This is also the feature that is created as an entertainment dApps.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Zeepin aka ZPT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Zeepin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Zeepin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Zeepin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Zeepin currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Zeepin
- Store your Zeepin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Zeepin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Zeepin:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ZPT/BTC or ZPT/ETH or ZPT/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ZPT/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Zeepin (ZPT)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Zeepin (ZPT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Zeepin (ZPT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Zeepin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Zeepin (ZPT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Zeepin (ZPT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ZPT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Zeepin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Zeepin (ZPT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ZPT/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Zeepin (ZPT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ZPT/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Zeepin (ZPT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Zeepin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Zeepin (ZPT)?
Once you have purchased the Zeepin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Zeepin (ZPT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ZPT with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Zeepin (ZPT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Zeepin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The key products of Zeepin include dApps, utility, and infrastructure. All of them have a purpose to bring convenience to almost anyone through Zeepin Chain where artists, authors, and the whole community can interact together in decentralized way. The convenience will attract more users especially those seeking a highly decentralized community to set up economic partnerships. In this way, Zeepin (ZPT) will be more widely-used and its price will increase due to the increasing demand, attracting more people to invest in it.
Zeepin Chain is about encouraging bigger and wider users adoption, especially for those who want to explore their digitized assets in the entertainment and cultural sectors. With the right technologies and features, users should be able to enjoy the offered benefits in the most enjoyable manner possible. In order to join the platform, users are advised to buy Zeepin (ZPT) first.