In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Aurory, if you are planning to buy AURY token – You’re in the right place!
Aurory is a unique tactical JRPG game that combines multiple elements that can pique the interest. The game has a unique back story and implements the Decentralized finance as part of the game. Aurory aims to bring a fun and engaging game to a supportive community.
Players who buy Aurory (AURY) tokens can choose to stake their tokens and earn the OKA token, while the free players earn TOKE from the PvE. The game will convert both OKA and TOKE into the corresponding AURY tokens at the end of each season. Aurory puts a quarter of its total tokens allocation to reward the players. The game projects that it will be self-sustainable after 6 years.
- Official Site: https://aurory.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/AuroryProject
- Telegram: https://t.me/aurory_project
- White Paper: https://aurory.io/whitepaper.html
Aurory (AURY) Features
- Golden Ticket: Aurory has several golden tickets for the players to have. These tickets are the keys to accessing Aurory World Championship. Players can earn the golden ticket by having a winning streak and being one of the top-level players. They also can earn it from a PvE quest. The last option is to buy the ticket directly from the Aurory Marketplace. Aurory designs the world championship as the highest tier of their competitive gameplay. The game puts epic rewards for the world championships winners.
- Bot Proof: To protect real players who dedicate their time and asset to the game, Aurory sets up an anti Bot proof module. This module will vet the players and require them to supply identifications as proof that they are real players. Players that turned out to be a bot will have their rewards removed. Aurory will add more precautionary steps on weeding the fake players out.
- Play to earn: During the early and beta stages, Aurory was a pay-to-play game. Recently they changed the policy by combining the free-to-play and play-to-earn methods. The game aims to satisfy the players’ need for fun and rewarding gameplay. It has PvE with daily quests where players can explore the metaverse. Aurory also has the PvP where players can show off their build and NFT collections while combatting other players.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Aurory aka AURY
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Aurory (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Aurory as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Aurory. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Aurory currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Aurory
- Store your Aurory to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Aurory, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Aurory:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the AURY/BTC or AURY/ETH or AURY/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you AURY/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Aurory (AURY)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Aurory (AURY) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Aurory (AURY) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Aurory. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Aurory (AURY) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Aurory (AURY) with Skrill?
You can’t buy AURY directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Aurory. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Aurory (AURY) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair AURY/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Aurory (AURY) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support AURY/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Aurory (AURY)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Aurory right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Aurory (AURY)?
Once you have purchased the Aurory, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Aurory (AURY)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing AURY with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Aurory (AURY) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Aurory is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy Aurory (AURY) tokens can earn more tokens as they also receive from PvP events. While free players only earn tokens from PvE quests. Aurory is a tactical JRPG game that implements DeFi practices the game. It has a unique backstory about the metaverse that takes from the blockchain lore. Players can stake their tokens as well as their NFTs to earn more rewards. They also can participate in the peer-to-peer lending and borrowing practice. Aurory plans to implement more DeFi features in the future.