In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Harvest Finance, if you are planning to buy FARM token – You’re in the right place!
Harvest Finance is designed as a platform for cryptocurrency farming. The platform is able to farm the (possible) highest yield automatically from the latest DeFi protocols. Even better, the platform is able to optimize the yields through the most advanced and latest farming strategies and techniques. FARM would be used as the governance token for the network. FARM holders are allowed to vote on FARM’s operation treasury proposals. As a reward, they will get around 5% from Harvest Finance operations.
Basically, Harvest is a platform where ‘farmers’ can pool resources in order to get DeFi yields, and the pool takes place within the international scope. When users (farmers) make deposits, the platform would farm the highest yield automatically with the latest farming strategies. So, what makes this platform special and unique? Well, manual and traditional farming takes a long time to process and it can be inconvenient. Not to mention that it is also costly. With Harvest, users can save money, time, and energy, and they can still expect high return and profitable outcome.
Table of Contents
Harvest Finance (FARM) Features
- Different tokens. There are different tokens with different functions. FARM, for instance, is the cashflow token that can be found on Uniswap. iFARM is the token for yield-bearing activity. Users can get it from depositing FARM. bFARM is FARM equivalent on BSC (Binance Smart Chain). It can be exchanged to FARM through Anyswap Bridge.
- Special and unique smart contracts. Since Harvest Finance is designed as a safe and secure platform, the developer team makes sure that they pay attention to the protection and safety feature. Not to mention that advanced technologies have been used to create the smart contracts, so they can be solid and trusted.
- Audited platform. The smart contracts are constructed completely from scratches, and they consist of many (audited) components as many as possible.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Harvest Finance aka FARM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Harvest Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Harvest Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Harvest Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Harvest Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Harvest Finance
- Store your Harvest Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Harvest Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Harvest Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the FARM/BTC or FARM/ETH orFARM/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Tether.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Harvest Finance (FARM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Harvest Finance (FARM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Harvest Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find Bitcoin or Ethereum seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Harvest Finance (FARM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get BTC or ETH first. buying Tether with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells BTC / ETH and accept cash.
Can I Buy Harvest Finance (FARM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FARM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Harvest Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Harvest Finance (FARM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FARM/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Harvest Finance (FARM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FARM/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Harvest Finance (FARM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Tether (USDT) first or to buy the Harvest Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Harvest Finance (FARM)?
Once you have purchased the Harvest Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Harvest Finance (FARM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FARM with USDT – convert it back to Tether, then sell your Tether for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Harvest Finance (FARM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Harvest Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Harvest Finance would be an ideal platform for people who like to invest their digital assets or money in a casual and laid-back manner. Once they take part in the farming pool, they can expect handsome and profitable rewards. Instead of depending on the manual farming method, it would be better to leave it to the automatic system that won’t compromise profits. Interested investors should buy Harvest Finance (FARM) if they want to enjoy more benefits and profits.