In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MX Token, if you are planning to buy MX – You’re in the right place!
MX is the native token of MXC Exchange. The exchange was established in April 2018 by a talented team coming from topnotch global financial companies and enterprises that are expert in financial and blockchain industries. Right after its launch, MXC has successively applied for compliance licenses in some countries in the United States and Europe. Users are spread all over world including many countries in Asia as well as Africa.
The MXC Exchange has successfully established a comprehensive service for digital assets. The services include leveraged ETF, margin, spot, and futures trading services. In providing the services, they put security first. MXC has cooperated with world-class security companies to ensure the safety of users’ funds. The exchange is also backed by an experienced security team.
Table of Contents
MX Token (MX) Features
- High-end cold wallet. The cold storage wallet is built to be extremely secured. The security features include verification codes (for phone and email) and 2FA. The platform also updates the security system on regular basis in which users have to bind Goode authenticator or their cellphone number compulsorily. They are also suggested to change login password regularly.
- Low fees. A low 0.2 transaction fee is applied. This fee excludes the assets received. In addition, MXC does not apply any deposit fees. There are withdrawal fees that are periodically adjusted based on the actual block situation.
- M-Day event. The platform launches the event to give back to users. In the event, users can purchase the even tokens at a discount.
- MXC’s SpaceM. This feature enables project listing of different communities over high-quality projects. It allows users to benefit from the project tokens. This feature also offers the project with eco-services, traffic, and platform’s user base. These aim to empower highly potential blockchain projects.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MX Token aka MX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MX Token (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MX Token as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MX Token. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MX Token currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MX Token
- Store your MX Token to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MX Token, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MX Token:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the MX/BTC or MX/ETH or MX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MX Token (MX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MX Token (MX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MX Token. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MX Token (MX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MX Token (MX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MX Token. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MX Token (MX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MX Token (MX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MX Token (MX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the MX Token right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MX Token (MX)?
Once you have purchased the MX Token, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MX Token (MX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MX Token (MX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MX Token is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It is clear that MXC Exchange is a reliable exchange offering safe and secure features. It is also backed by experienced team and solid foundation. Although it has been around for quite some time, the team does not stop making progress in its development particularly in improving its features. The future, therefore, looks very promising for MX Token (MX) especially because it keeps being used in one of the world’s leading digital asset platform.