In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Attila token, if you are planning to buy ATT – You’re in the right place!
Attila, an abbreviation from Agreement of Telecom Technosphere is a decentralized protocol based on blockchain technology built for information and communication field. It commits to provide solutions for problems faced by global social networks through an autonomous cross-platform communication. The blockchain nature alleviates a third-party involvement so that social media users can have complete control while maintaining a higher level of privacy.
The Attila team initiated the project after some accounts of high-profile people being hacked on Twitter and Facebook. This leakage scandal is the prof that social network users are vulnerable to threats. For that reason, Attila came up with the idea figure out blockchain based new solutions that better secure social network users’ personal data and protect their privacy.
Table of Contents
Attila (ATT) Features
- Text Transfer Protocol. This feature is built based on the transfer protocol bridging the client and the server. The two connections are established after the server answers the connection request sent by the client.
- Picture Transfer. This picture transfer protocol enables the terminal to synchronize all eligible multimedia files automatically.
- File Transfer. It enables users to access remote resources without actually log in into the computer. They can communicate with another host through file operations such as checking, modifying, adding, deleting, and transmitting files.
- Voice Message. The NVP (Network Voice Protocol) is able to sends human speech throughout packetized communication network.
- Audio and Video Calls. One or more media streams are collected to provide media information flow to the client. It may contain network addresses, data algorithms, and other media content stream.
- Short connection message. This short connection is very simple to manage, and it does not need any additional control measures.
- Long connection message. This feature keeps the subsequent reading and writing operation going even after the server and client finish reading and writing once.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Attila aka ATT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Attila (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Attila as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Attila. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Attila currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Attila
- Store your Attila to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Attila, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Attila:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/ATT or ETH/ATT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Attila (ATT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Attila (ATT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Attila. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Attila (ATT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Attila (ATT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ATT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Attila. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Attila (ATT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/ATT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Attila (ATT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/ATT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Attila (ATT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Attila right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Attila (ATT)?
Once you have purchased the Attila, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Attila (ATT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ATT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Attila (ATT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Attila is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Attila’s token, ATT has marked its prosperous launch in Asian market. Many crypto enthusiasts predict that many people will be more attracted to ATT as the project developed by Attila itself will be still relevant in the long run. In the future, people will still use social media but the ones like Facebook, Twitter, and many other traditional social media platforms are prone to data and privacy breaches. Attila has immense potential to address this security issue