In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Clearpool, if you are planning to buy CPOOL token – You’re in the right place!
Clearpool is created as a decentralized capital market platform where borrowers can enjoy convenient loan without having to put any collateral, and lenders can enjoy the possible high yield from their ‘investment’. Basically, Clearpool is the next level DeFi focusing on decentralized borrowing and lending. In the traditional system, borrowing and lending is still viewed a high risk activity, especially with the collateral. However, thanks to technology and the advanced blockchain system, it’s possible to manage such a financial activity while minimizing huge risks at the same time.
The concept is to allow the platform runs on demand and supply mechanism. Those who have the money can be liquidity providers, where they can get attractive rewards or yields. They can contribute to the LP (Liquidity Provider) pool, where the interest rates would be enhanced by extra rewards that are paid in the form of CPOOL. Those who need money can get the funds from the LP pool, and they won’t need to use any collateral or whatsoever. They will have to return the money so they can be included in the whitelist and not being banned from the platform.
Clearpool (CPOOL) Features
- Dynamic interest rates. The platform introduces (continuous) borrower specific liquidity pool in which interest rates would be driven by the market demand and supply forces. It is then accrue to every block’s LPS via CPtokens, or the Clearpool LP tokens.
- A paradigm shift. The platform is inspired by traditional (credit) markets and then combine it with decentralized technology to create a decentralized and solid capital market network
- Efficient capital. The platform introduces the concept of single (borrower) liquidity pool which enables whitelisted borrowers to take part in uncollateralized liquidity competition, right from DeFi ecosystem directly.
- Progressive decentralization. CPOOL holders should get rights to vote and propose on the protocol’s future. As the platform progresses continuously to decentralization, it poses bright future for the ecosystem and the community.
- Attractive rewards. The liquidity providers would be handsomely rewarded whenever they are ready to take the risks. They will also get more rewards (with CPOOL tokens) that will enhance overall APYs within the leading levels of the market.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Clearpool aka CPOOL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Clearpool (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Clearpool as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Clearpool. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Clearpool currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Clearpool
- Store your Clearpool to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Clearpool, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Clearpool:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the CPOOL/BTC or CPOOL/ETH or CPOOL/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you CPOOL/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Clearpool (CPOOL)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Clearpool (CPOOL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Clearpool (CPOOL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Clearpool. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Clearpool (CPOOL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Clearpool (CPOOL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy CPOOL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Clearpool. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Clearpool (CPOOL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair CPOOL/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Clearpool (CPOOL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support CPOOL/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Clearpool (CPOOL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Clearpool right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Clearpool (CPOOL)?
Once you have purchased the Clearpool, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Clearpool (CPOOL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing CPOOL with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Clearpool (CPOOL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Clearpool is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
ClearPool is designed as a lending DeFi that will revolutionized the way borrowing and lending is performed. The traditional and centralized system has been outdated, while this new and modern way can be profitably and functionally beneficial for everyone interested in the platform. Be sure to buy Clearpool (CPOOL) first for anyone who wants to join.