In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Marnotaur, if you are planning to buy TAUR token – You’re in the right place!
Marnotaur advocates for securing under-collateralized margin, allowing liquidity providers, traders, liquidity keepers, and farmers to increase their gains on the DeFi market. The liquidity protocol is completely compatible with other DeFi networks or protocols and provides access to many pools on some top decentralize exchanges including 1inch, SushiSwap, and Uniswap. The platform is ideal for people who have big capital, but do not want to take big risks. It is also dedicated for those with low capital who want to exit with a solid net profit margin.
The Marnotaur platform is built with pretty unique features inside along with gas & capital efficiency, permissionless pools, and distribution of liquidation fees. They are all available in a user-friendly platform that everyone can use. The most intriguing part is the under-collateralized marginal trading. In addition, the platform offers 10x leverage for its users so it can serve as a loan for farming as well.
Marnotaur (TAUR) Features
- Flash Loans. Collateral is a necessity for lending protocols in DeFi. Lenders will be at risk of having issued more value in loans than as collateral when the price of collateral drops significantly. Addressing the problem, Marnotaur provides flash loans that enables under-collateralized loans to directly auction off the collateral depreciation in lending protocol. This execution allows anyone to become a protocol keeper. More importantly, lenders’ funds will be more secured.
- Leveraged Trading. The technology employed by Marnotaur enables 5x leveraged short or short trades on assets. It can tap into both swap decentralized exchanges and order book.
- Leveraged Farming. Marnotaur provides under-collateralized access, enabling liquidity farmers to with prominently multiplied wealth and letting them farm liquidity like a whale.
- Maximum Leverage. The protocol offers flash loans that can be easily deployed by both retail markets and developers. With maximum leverage, users can settle outstanding loans with high-frequency execution.
- Superior Capital Efficiency. Marnotaur allows traders to put their funds in a smart contract and trade on a decentralized exchange with 5x leverage, a nearly 250% improvement on existing DeFi margin standards. Higher leverage (up to 10x leverage) is planned in the upcoming stages of development.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Marnotaur aka TAUR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Marnotaur (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Marnotaur as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Marnotaur. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Marnotaur currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Marnotaur
- Store your Marnotaur to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Marnotaur, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Marnotaur:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TAUR/BTC or TAUR/ETH or TAUR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TAUR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Marnotaur (TAUR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Marnotaur (TAUR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Marnotaur (TAUR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Marnotaur. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Marnotaur (TAUR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Marnotaur (TAUR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TAUR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Marnotaur. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Marnotaur (TAUR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TAUR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Marnotaur (TAUR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TAUR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Marnotaur (TAUR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Marnotaur right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Marnotaur (TAUR)?
Once you have purchased the Marnotaur, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Marnotaur (TAUR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TAUR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Marnotaur (TAUR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Marnotaur is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Compared to other similar projects, Marnotaur is superior because it offers more functionality. Offering a true democratization of wealth for DeFi world, Marnotaur is a great platform for holders, traders, farmers, and liquidity keepers. This innovative project is quite promising since it is also backed by an ambitious team. Therefore, it is easy to see high potential in Marnotaur (TAUR) as it will be used for multiple purposes within the network as the project develops further.