In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Snook, if you are planning to buy SNK token – You’re in the right place!
Not many people are interested in a game with a very few mechanisms and minimalist graphics like an IO-game, but when it is powered by NFTs, the game becomes so alluring. Snook is the first snake-like skill game powered by NFTs. It is a skill game that rewards speed, persistence, and talent. By playing the game, players can measure NFT value based on their skill. They can also use SNK, the game token, to monetize their achievements.
Snook has a very simple yet interesting gameplay like no others. The general idea is probably similar to other snake-like games, but the skin of the Snook and how much it is worth is determined by its traits. There are also some super rare skins which are very challenging to get. This multiplayer game is deployed on the Snook’s blockchain layer with Ethereum-compatible blockchain networks and Polygon’s technology, resulting in cheap gas fees and high TPS.
Snook (SNK) Features
- IPFS System. This technological feature is a distributed and cryptographically data storage system for off-chain token data that is fully verified. This system enables cheap storage of big volumes of data while maintaining ownership features of blockchain storage.
- Special Skin Rewards. Other projects often rewards only those who had the funds to buy-in at the place, meaning they prioritizes the riches. It doesn’t happen with Snook. Rewards go to those who have achieved greatness by killing other Snooks, having special skins, and evolving their characters through experience and skills. It means, rewards are given according to the skills shown by players.
- Liquid Gaming SNK ERC-20 Tokens. Players can play, win, and finally exit their rare or unique NFT Snook. SNK token can be used to monetize.
- Special Gaming Modes. There are some special gaming modes chosen such as Big Boys Table, Wonderland, Monthly Gladiators’ arena, Dress-room Fight, and the latest one called Tournament mode. A Tournament is held once a month on the second Sunday. Anyone can participate in the tournament as long as they have an NFT minted by Snook.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Snook aka SNK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Snook (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Snook as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Snook. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Snook currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Snook
- Store your Snook to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Snook, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Snook:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SNK/BTC or SNK/ETH or SNK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SNK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Snook (SNK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Snook (SNK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Snook (SNK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Snook. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Snook (SNK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Snook (SNK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SNK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Snook. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Snook (SNK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SNK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Snook (SNK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SNK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Snook (SNK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Snook right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Snook (SNK)?
Once you have purchased the Snook, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Snook (SNK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SNK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Snook (SNK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Snook is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The popularity of NFT games keeps growing exponentially because such games give tremendous chances for players to make money as the play. Therefore, there is a huge possibility that Snook will be more successful in the future. The role of SNK token, which is based on the popular ERC-20 Ethereum protocol, is inseparable from the game. The team is very optimistic with the dynamics of the demand and supply. This fungible token functions like a currency. It can be used to mint Snook and play.