In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Farmland Protocol, if you are planning to buy FAR token – You’re in the right place!
Farmland Protocol is designed as a decentralized platform that supports cross-chain mechanism for profit distribution as well as DeFi farming. The platform claims itself as the ultimate (and solid) entrance to the future DeFi technology and world.
The protocol is designed and set up by a group of DeFi and blockchain experts. Each of them has years of experience in dApp development, decentralized (organization) management, derivatives, and finance, so they really know what they are doing. The team itself has been used to take part in the (top tier) blockchain startups and companies, so they have long years of experience in the business.
- Official website: https://www.farmland.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/FarmlandFi
- Telegram: https://t.me/farmlandfi
- Whitepaper: https://github.com/farmland-finance
Farmland Protocol (FAR) Features
- Blockchain interoperability. The platform can offer Bitcoin and Ethereum pair (which is a pair with cross chain mechanism), but they can also offer other pairs. It is designed to welcome and support more communities within different chains. After all, this is a platform for cross-chain liquidity farming, designed to make DeFi available and also easily accessible to more users of the blockchain.
- Zero fee. Whereas blockchains are typically plagued by exorbitant high price and such things alike, this platform offers a more affordable mechanism. High fee has been the primary issue for everyday blockchain users. The platform wants to help users reduce the fees (significantly). No more dealing with several hundreds of dollars.
- Full openness and full decentralized. Not only the platform supports the cross-chain (and liquidity) farming hub, they also offer full decentralization. The platform doesn’t want to risk integrity. Users are able to find integrated walletconnect and metamask. Moreover, it is also open to all DeFi partners all around the world.
- Top and sophisticated security. The platform makes sure that their users (and the funds) are protected. That’s why they make sure that their contracts have been audited by the legit and solid top firms within the blockchain industry. The platform has its own farming pools that have been classified to tranches and different risk levels. These pools have also covered with decentralized insurance.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Farmland Protocol aka FAR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Farmland Protocol (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Farmland Protocol as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Farmland Protocol. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Farmland Protocol currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Farmland Protocol
- Store your Farmland Protocol to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Farmland Protocol, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Farmland Protocol:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the FAR/BTC or FAR/ETH or FAR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you FAR/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Farmland Protocol (FAR)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Farmland Protocol (FAR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Farmland Protocol (FAR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Farmland Protocol. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Farmland Protocol (FAR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Farmland Protocol (FAR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FAR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Farmland Protocol. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Farmland Protocol (FAR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair FAR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Farmland Protocol (FAR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support FAR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Farmland Protocol (FAR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Farmland Protocol right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Farmland Protocol (FAR)?
Once you have purchased the Farmland Protocol, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Farmland Protocol (FAR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FAR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Farmland Protocol (FAR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Farmland Protocol is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Farmland Protocol isn’t only offering a good opportunity in investing and (DeFi) farming, but also in the cross-chain system. Not many platforms are able to support cross-chain mechanism, so having one can be quite promising and good. With Farmland, users would be able to get access to their saving and investment easily because the platform offers its own application. Interested in joining the ecosystem? Be sure to buy Farmland Protocol (FAR) first to gain access.