In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Sakura, if you are planning to buy SKU token – You’re in the right place!
Sakura is designed as a decentralized platform for crosschain DeFi within Kusama network. Sakura is serving as this (sibling) crosschain network to Clover without too many strict restrictions. The nature allows users and creators within the high performance network, powered by Kusama’s security. Through Kusama, more on-chain (governance) methodology that is faster and also community driven can be enabled. Sakura builders are able to start developing DeFi dApps right away without having to deal with stricter governance guidelines’ constraints.
Basically, Sakura will tap into (the original) Clover feeconomics that enable users to access and enjoy gassless usages and transactions. It means that users won’t need to have SKU within their wallet to manage transactions within Sakura network – and they can still use other tokens. Sakura also works on a unique technology, known as Dynamic Fee Schedule which is done through on-chain governance. This is the technology where the gas fee would be proportional or balanced to the wallet’s usage amount within the network.
The SKU token is compatible to crosschain implementation. It acts as a unique (peg 2-way) bridge technology that enables (EVM-based) Sakura and (Kusama-based) Clover addresses be bounded together. It allows the utilization of both chains and features together. Not to mention that SKU has a unique and native bridge for SKU-ETH as well as SKU-BSC.
Sakura (SKU) Features
- Popular blockchains support. Users are allowed to connect to various blockchains, including Kusama, Ethereum, Clover, Edgeware, BSC, Polkadot, Avalanche, Solana, Fantom, and many others without difficulty or complication.
- Multichain wallet. Users can stay connected to various wallets and dApps simultaneously, allowing them to interact with various types of NFT assets and multi-chain cryptocurrencies. It can even connect to Polkadot-based dApps and Web3-based dApps.
- Crosschain compatibility. Assets with EVM basis can be transferred to Clover chain, and the other way around, through cross-chain system. Such an action enables faster transaction and also lower gas fee.
- DeFi App Store. Users are able to enjoy seamless and fun DeFi experience with the available dApps, like loans or derivatives being deployed on Clover.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Sakura aka SKU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Sakura (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Sakura as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Sakura. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Sakura currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Sakura
- Store your Sakura to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Sakura, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Sakura:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SKU/BTC or SKU/ETH or SKU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SKU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Sakura (SKU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Sakura (SKU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Sakura (SKU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Sakura. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Sakura (SKU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Sakura (SKU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SKU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Sakura. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Sakura (SKU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SKU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Sakura (SKU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SKU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Sakura (SKU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Sakura right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Sakura (SKU)?
Once you have purchased the Sakura, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Sakura (SKU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SKU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Sakura (SKU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Sakura is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Through Sakura, crosschain layer is made possible. With 2-way peg, users can transfer their assets from the base chain to the secondary one (and vice versa) easily. The term ‘transferred’ itself isn’t properly implemented since the assets are basically locked, but only if the second layer has the settlement finality. This platform may not be for everyone, but those who are interested should buy Sakura (SKU) first to join the platform.