VeraIn this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Vera, if you are planning to buy VERA token – You’re in the right place!
Vera is a decentralized protocol with a goal to support NFTs minted on any blockchain. It was founded by Vera Labs in 2021. The team is backed by noteworthy investors highly experienced in decentralized financial technology. It’s built on top of main blockchains, building the architecture for an ecosystem that serves as a bridge to link real-world assets to the digital world where anyone can find their perfect collectible. This protocol provides some prominent financial services for NFTs including mortgages, renting, and lending.
Vera’s protocol enables anyone to interact with API, user interface client, or with the smart contracts on Ethereum or other supported blockchain networks. Users can build any third-party apps or services to enrich their products or interact with protocol because it is completely open source, secured, and audited.
Table of Contents
Vera (VERA) Features
- Vera Finance. This product aims to make NFTs more affordable to everyone by providing some options to own NFTs. With Vera Finance, users can buy now and pay later. They can also use installments (pay over time). In addition, there are some specific actions users can take, for example participating in games or apps, to own NFTs.
- Seller Protections: In case borrowers or buyers fail to fulfill their payment obligation, the sellers are ensured that their NFTs will be returned in a trustless manner.
- Vera Rent. This product includes basic rent, NFT yield farming, subscription, and lender protection. Vera Rent allows NFT collectors to get royalties or income when their NFTs are rented by others. If the borrowers/renters fail to pay the rent or when the contract ends, the NFTs are returned back to the owners.
- Mortgages. This is another way to afford NFTs. There are two types of mortgages; Vera financing and seller financing. Vera financing requires collateral and let buyers to use a loan provided by Vera network to buy an NFT. They pay back the loan and its interest over time. The second option is the seller financing where collateral is not required. In this type of mortgages, buyers can use a down payment to buy NFTs and pay the rest by a deadline set by the seller.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade VERA
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Vera (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Vera as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Vera. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Vera currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Vera
- Store your Vera to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Vera, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Vera:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the VERA/BTC or VERA/ETH or VERA/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you VERA/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Vera (VERA)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Vera (VERA) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Vera (VERA) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Vera. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Vera (VERA) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Vera (VERA) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VERA directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Vera. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Vera (VERA) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair VERA/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Vera (VERA) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support VERA/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Vera (VERA)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Vera right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Vera (VERA)?
Once you have purchased the Vera, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Vera (VERA)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VERA with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Vera (VERA) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Vera is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Although Vera is still new to the crypto world (founded in 2021), the team is convinced that it can be a powerful NFT financial product that’s open, secure, and equally available to everyone and everywhere. It seems that the mission can be achieved because the project is handled by a notable team who has experiences in NFT projects, fintech, and metaverse. As NFT market grows further and accelerate a larger digital economic trend and innovation, Vera (VERA) will also gain more value.