In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Origin Dollar, if you are planning to buy OUSD token – You’re in the right place!
One of the main problems with having stablecoins is that users can’t freely spend their tokens. They need to stake their tokens for a period to earn yield or swap them around hoping that the trades earn them more than the gas fees.
Origin Dollar comes as a platform that will help users on earning yield with all flexibility of moving their assets around. Users who buy Origin Dollars (OUSD) can earn yields only by holding the tokens in their wallets. They also can use the OUSD tokens to pair with other tokens and trade them for profit. The team at Origin Dollar pledged that the OUSD token has all the support from all stablecoins such as USDT and USDC to stay very close to 1 USD in value.
Table of Contents
Origin Dollar (OUSD) Features
- Automated Yield Farming: Origin Dollar offers automated yield farming that all users can enjoy. Using the automated liquidity pool, users will only need to hold OUSD tokens to start earning yield. They don’t have to stake their tokens for any period. Origin Dollar will do the work by being active in multiple liquidity pools to diversify the assets. The platform aims to provide the users with the highest yield possible.
- Elastic Supply: One of the main features that Origin Dollar offers is the elastic supply. The platform constantly adjusts the token supply to meet the demands. This is to keep the price stable and near 1 USD in valuation. The OUSD wallet also will automatically adjust the balances for all token holders including the yield they have earned.
- Smart contract insurance: The platform also provides insurance for the smart contracts that a user has. This is to protect the users’ assets from any loss and further vulnerabilities in the general OUSD smart contracts. The insurance covers any economic exploits that might happen. The insurance is purely optional, as Origin Dollar works with DeFi insurance from Nexus and InsurAce protocol for the coverage.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Origin Dollar aka OUSD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Origin Dollar (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Origin Dollar as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Origin Dollar. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Origin Dollar currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Origin Dollar
- Store your Origin Dollar to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Origin Dollar, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Origin Dollar:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the OUSD/BTC or OUSD/ETH or OUSD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you OUSD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Origin Dollar (OUSD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Origin Dollar (OUSD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Origin Dollar (OUSD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Origin Dollar. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Origin Dollar (OUSD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Origin Dollar (OUSD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OUSD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Origin Dollar. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Origin Dollar (OUSD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair OUSD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Origin Dollar (OUSD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support OUSD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Origin Dollar (OUSD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Origin Dollar right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Origin Dollar (OUSD)?
Once you have purchased the Origin Dollar, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Origin Dollar (OUSD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OUSD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Origin Dollar (OUSD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Origin Dollar is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to have better management of their assets with a steady yield can buy Origin Dollar (OUSD) tokens. They can easily convert their OUSD to other stablecoins and vice versa using the app. The platform ensures that the value of 1 OUSD will stay close to 1 USD. One of the methods that the team at Origin Dollars uses is by providing an elastic supply for the tokens. Having an elastic supply means users will have no difficulties in moving their assets and keeping the value stable.