In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Ndau, if you are planning to buy NDAU token – You’re in the right place!
One of the main concerns regarding digital asset ownership is the high volatile market. Many users are hesitant to switch to digital assets and trading because they worry about losing their capital instead of gaining interest. But ndau offers a solution for users who want to hold digital assets and earn yield without doing much.
Ndau is a platform that allows users to earn tokens even when they just hold those tokens in their wallets. The platform employs the Ecosystem Alignment Incentive to ensure all users who buy ndau (NDAU) tokens continue earning yield that is proportional to the number of tokens in their wallets. The platform ensures that their resilient governance will keep the token value stay stable for a long period.
- Official Site: https://ndau.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/ndaucollective
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/ndau
- Telegram: https://t.me/ndau_community
Ndau (NDAU) Features
- Ecosystem Alignment Incentives: Ndau rewards all token holders with extra NDAU tokens by having them in their wallets through the Ecosystem Alignment Incentives. Users can earn more NDAU tokens by staking their tokens for a specific period. The calculation is using the weighted average age that each account has, and will be automatically updated whenever there’s any transfer in or out of the account. Ndau calculates the rates and amount for the incentives in a continuous compound for all transactions.
- Stabilization Incentive Burn: One of the protocols that the stabilization incentive burn. The platform uses the current market price to stabilize the price by charging the SIB fee. If the token price drops below 95% of the current next issue, the platform will impose the fees on the transactions. The SIB increases in a linear calculation and has a 50% cap if the market price is equal to the floor price. The platform charges SIB on top of the regular transaction fees.
- Mitigated Volatility: Ndau aims to encourage users to invest more in cryptocurrency. Therefore, the platform offers protocols that ensure users that they can manage the market’s high volatility. Ndau offers several protocols such as monetary policy and governance. The application will be visible on the non-profit Axiom foundation that keeps all net proceeds.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Ndau aka NDAU
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Ndau (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Ndau as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Ndau. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Ndau currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Ndau
- Store your Ndau to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Ndau, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Ndau:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the NDAU/BTC or NDAU/ETH or NDAU/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you NDAU/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Ndau (NDAU)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Ndau (NDAU) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Ndau (NDAU) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Ndau. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Ndau (NDAU) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Ndau (NDAU) with Skrill?
You can’t buy NDAU directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Ndau. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Ndau (NDAU) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair NDAU/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Ndau (NDAU) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support NDAU/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Ndau (NDAU)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Ndau right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Ndau (NDAU)?
Once you have purchased the Ndau, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Ndau (NDAU)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing NDAU with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Ndau (NDAU) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Ndau is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who want to own digital assets but worry about the high volatility can buy ndau (NDAU) tokens. The platform offers various protocols and systems to mitigate the volatility. However, token holders also will still earn yield from keeping NDAU tokens in their wallets. They can earn up to 25% APY when they staked their tokens. ndau aims to bring more users to choose long-term investments by providing a secure platform for users to manage their assets.