In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MoneySwap, if you are planning to buy MSWAP token – You’re in the right place!
South Korea is one of the leading countries when it comes to technology. And the same goes for deep tech learning. However, there are not many Korean-native dApps that specialize in the Decentralized Finance and introducing it to the Korean people. MoneySwap is a project that aims to change that.
The project is from Moon Lab, the same team that offers the AnimalGo platform. MoneySwap aims to be the first DeFi platform in South Korea. To do so, they are offering users who buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) tokens the ease of trading and depositing their tokens. Users can deposit their MSWAP tokens and use them as a payment method in real life. Collaboration with AnimalGo foundation ensures the MSWAP token has the same reach as the GOM2 tokens.
- Official Site: https://www.moneyswap.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/money__swap
- Telegram: https://t.me/gom2xmswap
- White Paper: https://moneyswap.io/whitepaper_en/
MoneySwap (MSWAP) Features
- Swap Pool: One of the MoneySwap protocols is the swap pool that provides tokens’ liquidity. The platform collects a swap pool from the number of tokens that users have deposited. When there are more token holders depositing their MSWAP tokens on the platform, the swap pool will automatically increase both the pool and liquidity. The swap pool protocol acts as the middle man and will increase the token value in the future.
- GOM2: MoneySwap comes from the same team as the AnimalGo platform, the first pet-related AI platform. Both MSWAP and GOM2 tokens have a close connection in form of vendors that support GOM2 tokens are supporting MSWAP tokens as well. Users won’t have any problem using both tokens to purchase both digital and real-life services. The team doesn’t mention if users can use both tokens interchangeably.
- AirDrop Events: One of the results of the partnership with the AnimalGo platform is the regular AirDrop Events. MoneySwap will do regular AirDrops to token holders who recently deposit their tokens. The platform doesn’t disclose the number of tokens that a user will receive. MoneySwap aims to encourage users to deposit more tokens through regular AirDrops. And in retrospect will increase the liquidity pool as well.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MoneySwap aka MSWAP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MoneySwap (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MoneySwap as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MoneySwap. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MoneySwap currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MoneySwap
- Store your MoneySwap to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MoneySwap, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MoneySwap:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MSWAP/BTC or MSWAP/ETH or MSWAP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MSWAP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MoneySwap (MSWAP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MoneySwap (MSWAP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MoneySwap. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MSWAP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MoneySwap. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MSWAP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MSWAP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MoneySwap (MSWAP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MoneySwap right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MoneySwap (MSWAP)?
Once you have purchased the MoneySwap, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MoneySwap (MSWAP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MSWAP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MoneySwap (MSWAP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MoneySwap is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy MoneySwap (MSWAP) tokens can use the tokens in the real-life economy thanks to the partnership with the AnimalGo platform. Token holders also can deposit their real-life money and digital asset in this DeFi platform. MoneySwap offers various traditional DeFi protocols for the users. Token holders can earn more MSWAP tokens by depositing and being active in providing for the swap pool. They also can participate in the governance to earn voting rights. Users who recently deposit the token may receive more tokens through the AirDrop events.