In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Gamestarter, if you are planning to buy GAME token – You’re in the right place!
Gamestarter is a platform that is designed to help indie gaming developers fund their projects via crowdfunding mechanism. Buyers can buy the pre-selling NFTs from the developers so they can get the funds they need. It’s a win-win solution for everyone because buyers can get the unique and rare NFTs for their assets and developers can get the funds they need to continue their projects. These developers will only be charged when their funding goal has been reached. If they don’t reach the goal, they won’t be charged anything.
This platform is created to solve common issues that typically happen to both buyers and game developers. The gaming market system can be unfair because most proceeds (from the sales) will go to digital distribution platforms, marketing, and publishers. Developers often have to provide or have their own equity. In the meantime, buyers are often worried about buying NFTs because the values may decrease over time. However, through Gamestarter, developers can get the funds through pre-selling their NFTs. Moreover, gaming NFTs values are stable. They can even increase in the future. This is definitely good news for buyers. It’s a complete win-win answer!
Gamestarter (GAME) Features
- Launch platform. This platform incorporates blockchain basis to help indie gaming developers raise funds through in-game assets’ pre-sales and sales. In-game points can also be included, including NFTs which is more unique and rare.
- NFT marketplace. Gamestarter has its own marketplace where digital assets can be traded or transacted. The platform provides a place for NFTs owners to sell their assets, so they realize about the real value (real world value) of their NFTs. Such a value would be significant to the NFT ecosystem so they can develop and thrive.
- Native token. GAME token is the native token of the platform. Its main function is a mean of exchange, which means that it can be used to sell or buy NFTs from the marketplace or during the crowdfunding stage.
- Community (and sharing) ecosystem. Through the platform, game developers have the chance to connect to their buyers. They can build (direct) relationships with buyers. Rewards are given to those contributing to the network. For instance, the platform has two types of referral programs. One is applied for users who can bring new users, and another one is for promoting NFTs on the marketplace.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Gamestarter aka GAME
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Gamestarter (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Gamestarter as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Gamestarter. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Gamestarter currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Gamestarter
- Store your Gamestarter to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Gamestarter, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Gamestarter:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GAME/BTC or GAME/ETH or GAME/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GAME/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Gamestarter (GAME)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Gamestarter (GAME) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Gamestarter (GAME) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Gamestarter. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Gamestarter (GAME) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Gamestarter (GAME) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GAME directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Gamestarter. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Gamestarter (GAME) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GAME/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Gamestarter (GAME) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GAME/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Gamestarter (GAME)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Gamestarter right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Gamestarter (GAME)?
Once you have purchased the Gamestarter, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Gamestarter (GAME)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GAME with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Gamestarter (GAME) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Gamestarter is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Gamestarter would be perfect for indie gaming developers as well as NFTs buyers who want to reap benefits from their activities. Developers can fund their projects through crowdfunding system while buyers can purchase unique NFTs for their assets. This platform is open for everyone, but interested users must buy Gamestarter (GAME) if they want to join.