In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Battle Hero, if you are planning to buy BATH token – You’re in the right place!
There are many NFT games, but hardly any that offer the game for free. Players would have to invest in the game before they can start playing. And that’s what Battle Hero comes differently. Players can start playing and earn the rewards right away.
Battle Hero is a First Person Shooter (FPS) multiplayer game. It’s available for Android, iOS, Linux, and Windows devices. The game offers various gameplay modes that players can choose from. All modes yield different rewards. Anyhow, the game also offers more than 200 combinations of the hero’s armors and skills. Keep in mind that many investors buy Battle Hero (BATH) and sold-out on the pre-launch sale. More than half of the tokens available are for the players’ rewards.
Table of Contents
Battle Hero (BATH) Features
- User-oriented: Upon signing up, each player will receive two chests containing the hero and a weapon. If they want to do any upgrades, they can use the tokens they’ve been collecting. About 51.65% of the total $BATH tokens are for user rewards. As a comparison, their marketing budget is only 8% of the total tokens.
- Dual tokens: Other than the $BATH token, Battle Hero also has a $PE token as a non-transferable in-game token. This token is not available on any market and is only usable to buy items in the game. To keep the rate constant, players can exchange 5 PE tokens for 1 BATH. However, there is a 5% fee for every exchange.
- NFT Fusion: Players can customize the hero’s look and skill. Each hero has 5 elements that can give different results regarding the weapon combinations. There are more than 200 combinations that players can have for the time being.
- Lottery: Players can stake their $BATH tokens for a lottery voucher to earn the rewards. The minimum staking is 50 $BATH tokens that will yield in 1 lottery voucher every 15 days. The lottery period runs for the whole week, and the highest prize is a mythical chest with 1 hero and 1 weapon.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Battle Hero aka BATH
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Battle Hero (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Battle Hero as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Battle Hero. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Battle Hero currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Battle Hero
- Store your Battle Hero to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Battle Hero, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Battle Hero:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BATH/BTC or BATH/ETH or BATH/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BATH/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Battle Hero (BATH)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Battle Hero (BATH) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Battle Hero (BATH) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Battle Hero. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Battle Hero (BATH) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Battle Hero (BATH) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BATH directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Battle Hero. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Battle Hero (BATH) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BATH/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Battle Hero (BATH) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BATH/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Battle Hero (BATH)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Battle Hero right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Battle Hero (BATH)?
Once you have purchased the Battle Hero, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Battle Hero (BATH)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BATH with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Battle Hero (BATH) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Battle Hero is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who buy Battle Hero (BATH) tokens to improve their heroes and discover close to 200 different combinations. They can have fun with friends while exploring the massive worlds that this game has to offer. Unlike other games, players don’t have to invest to start playing. They can take part in any of the game modes and earn rewards. Keep in mind that the game has a 51.65% token allocation for the rewards. Battle Hero is available on all OS platforms.