In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Radicle, if you are planning to buy RAD – You’re in the right place!
Radicle is a decentralized platform designed for code collaboration. The idea is to create open source and solid communities that are sovereign and secure. Moreover, the main mission to develop and create a resilient infrastructure for exclusive construction – not on platforms, but for open protocols. Thanks to the platform’s protocols, developers are able to collaborate on various codes without having to depend on any trusted intermediary.
This is a network with peer to peer mechanism, which is complemented by the smart contracts system. It is an opt-in Ethereum that allows decentralized organizations, global names, and also protocols to help sustaining the open-source work. With the Ethereum, Radicle is able to harness DeFi and Ethereum’s power so that developers have their own collaboration infrastructure. Assets treasury and code (from the network) would be completely (and fully) managed publicly as an open platform. It allows developers to influence and contribute to the project’s direction. It makes Radicle an exciting experiment within collective governance.
Radicle (RAD) Features
- RAD. This is the governance token in Radicle that allows Radicle to be the first self-sustaining, community-led, and open-source platform for software collaboration and development. It is for longer term sustainability, collective governance, and communal ownership. Think of it as the fuel that keeps the platform running.
- Peer to peer collaboration. Users won’t have to worry about platforms. Users won’t have to depend on any third party for sharing or collaboration. They won’t have to deal with any censorship or central servers or such thing alike. It also uses one network for more effective outcome.
- Solid security. Whether developers have to work offline or online, they should be able to manage it easily and conveniently. The system is constructed on Git. It is also backed up by (public-key) cryptography. When using this platform, users won’t have to worry about a thing.
- Full control. Users (or especially developers) are entitled to their own infrastructure. They have full control over their software. It is a free platform (for them) with completely open source nature and it is always available.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Radicle aka RAD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Radicle (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Radicle as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Radicle. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Radicle currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Radicle
- Store your Radicle to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Radicle, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Radicle:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the RAD/BTC or RAD/ETH or RAD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Radicle (RAD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Radicle (RAD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Radicle. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Radicle (RAD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Radicle (RAD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RAD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Radicle. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Radicle (RAD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RAD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Radicle (RAD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RAD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Radicle (RAD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Radicle right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Radicle (RAD)?
Once you have purchased the Radicle, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Radicle (RAD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RAD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Radicle (RAD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Radicle is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Radicle is a perfect platform for developers where they can focus on code collaboration. Developers won’t have to worry about complicated or confusing management that will give them headaches. It’s not just a platform; it is a community where everyone work together and help each other. RAD token is also functional, not only for utilities, but also for investment. To get started, be sure to buy Radicle (RAD) first to join the platform.