In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy MAPS, if you are planning to buy MAPS token – You’re in the right place!
Maps.me 2.0 aspires to be your ideal travel companion as well as your passport to the future financial system. The MAPS token, which administers 100% of the platform’s net income, is powering Maps.me 2.0. Offline maps, navigation, and sites of interest only cover a small portion of a traveler’s requirements. Maps.me 2.0 has a natively integrated wallet, allowing users to explore, evaluate, and book directly, resulting in a more smooth and cost-effective experience.
Users will be able to move money internationally with affordable costs and maintain multi-currency accounts. All of this is only feasible because decentralized finance is open, borderless, and permissionless. MAPS intends to offer a variety of investment alternatives to customers through the Maps wallet, which are now pricey and exclusive on traditional financial railroads. MAPS proposes to enable users to earn interest on their savings by directly lending them to borrowers in a secure manner.
- Official website: https://maps.me/token/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/maps_me
- Telegram: https://t.me/Maps_Official
- Whitepaper: https://maps.me/token/MAPS.pdf
MAPS (MAPS) Features
- A revamped maps experience. Maps is the obvious starting place for consumers as they explore the planet. Maps.me is used by users before going on any travel, whether it is to get to their location, book a hotel, or discover a neighborhood coffee shop. Given this explicit statement of desire, the mapping software assists them in making decisions by giving suggestions, evaluations, guidance, and promotions from companies.
- Future mapping programs, such as Maps 2.0, will have considerably deeper feature sets, seamlessly interacting with local businesses and activities, supporting both online and offline maps.
- An embedded wallet for rewarding travel. Only 83 cents of every dollar paid by an international traveler online is given to the ultimate firm, with a variety of middlemen pocketing the difference. The average cost of a basic cross-border payment (containing costs from both the sender and recipient intermediaries as well as the exchange rate margin) is about 7% of the amount transferred, affecting low and middle income consumers disproportionately.
- Your passport to a new financial future. In terms of financial possibilities and opportunities, the globe is not where it should be. Maps.me has the capacity, through scalable DeFi, to break through the artificial barriers imposed by conventional finance institutions.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade MAPS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the MAPS (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the MAPS as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to MAPS. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports MAPS currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the MAPS
- Store your MAPS to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying MAPS, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with MAPS:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MAPS/BTC or MAPS/ETH or MAPS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MAPS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy MAPS (MAPS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your MAPS (MAPS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy MAPS (MAPS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the MAPS. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy MAPS (MAPS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy MAPS (MAPS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MAPS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to MAPS. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy MAPS (MAPS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MAPS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy MAPS (MAPS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MAPS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy MAPS (MAPS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the MAPS right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect MAPS (MAPS)?
Once you have purchased the MAPS, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell MAPS (MAPS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MAPS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine MAPS (MAPS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a MAPS is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
We all live in financial silos depending on our nation of origin, net worth, and a number of other factors. MAPS, through scalable DeFi, is able to break through the artificial boundaries established by traditional finance institutions and offer its consumers with a far larger universe of financial possibilities. It also intends to provide its users with the opportunity to trade a diverse range of assets without regard for geographical limits or transaction size.