In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Razor Network, if you are planning to buy RAZOR token – You’re in the right place!
Razor Network is designed as an oracle platform. It is basically a decentralized network (of oracle) that is responsible for connecting smart contracts with off-chain and real world data in the safest, fastest, and most robust way possible. Launched in 2019, the core component of the platform is about smart contracts set that is able to run on any blockchain that is compatible to Ethereum. The function of the oracle is to get and ‘read’ real data before feeding it to the blockchain. Without the oracle, there won’t be any blockchain system. This is when problem arises: The oracle becomes a point of weakness. However, what if there is a solid ecosystem for the oracle that is able to strengthen and support it, while making sure that it is resistant from any attack? This is when Razor Network comes to view.
Razor Network would be integrated to various blockchains, making it blockchain agnostic. The main focus is on maximum and complete decentralization, permissionless architecture, and game-theoretical security. The platform uses PoS consensus algorithms. They also apply (strict) slashing penalties (for malicious and shady nodes) while encouraging hones ones at the same time.
Razor Network (RAZOR) Features
- Decentralized oracle network. The platform is about providing and feeding off data to the smart contracts. Yet, it doesn’t rely on any centralized server so it can ensure efficiency, maintain fault-tolerance, high security level, and solid blockchain support. No need to worry about centralized bottleneck either.
- Robust security. It is resistant to bribing, censorship attacks, collusion, thanks to efficient resolution mechanism and solid escalation dispute.
- Fast processing time. The platform implements automated data fetching without compromising the decentralization and security factor
- Good scalability. Because the platform is deployed on a blockchain agnostic and scalable network, users won’t have to worry about the scalability issue.
- Reliable PoS. The Proof of Stake consensus provides highly and efficiently security with extremely strict penalties that include misbehavior conduct.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Razor Network aka RAZOR
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Razor Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Razor Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Razor Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Razor Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Razor Network
- Store your Razor Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Razor Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Razor Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the RAZOR/BTC or RAZOR/ETH or RAZOR/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Razor Network (RAZOR) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Razor Network (RAZOR) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Razor Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Razor Network (RAZOR) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Razor Network (RAZOR) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RAZOR directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Razor Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Razor Network (RAZOR) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RAZOR/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Razor Network (RAZOR) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RAZOR/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Razor Network (RAZOR)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Razor Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Razor Network (RAZOR)?
Once you have purchased the Razor Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Razor Network (RAZOR)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RAZOR with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Razor Network (RAZOR) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Razor Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
It’s not pretty common to have blockchains that are focusing on the oracle, but Razor Network is different. The platform is designed to strengthen the function of the core, making sure that it stays protected and its main functionality isn’t compromised. Anyone interested in such a platform and mechanism is always welcomed to join the platform, but they will have to buy Razor Network (RAZOR) first as their way into the network.