In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance, if you are planning to buy GSPI token – You’re in the right place!
The current habit of shopping online also reaches blockchain technology. However, not many projects emphasize combining cryptocurrency with e-commerce. This niche is what Shopping.io tries to fill. They provide a service that bridges crypto with e-Commerce aiming to revolutionize the shopping habit.
Shopping.io uses different tokens in the platform. Users who buy GSPI Shopping.io governance (GSPI) tokens will get the privilege of earning SHOP tokens. The platform implements a floor price for the tokens to keep the bridge to e-commerce sustainable. This floor price also will protect all token holders from losing their assets. The platform aims to reach mass adoption and have cryptocurrency as a popular choice for payment in any e-commerce. It also takes necessary steps to keep the legality and transparency of its transactions.
- Official Site: https://www.shopping.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/shopping_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/+gqSAEZgKdu4yOTZk
- White Paper: https://shopping.io/foundation/whitepaper/
GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) Features
- Floor Price: Shopping.io puts a floor price to keep the token value steady. The platform calculates the floor price by counting in the dollar value of total SHOP token holders. It’s essential to have a floor price, as it is the basis of allocation distribution. Token holders also will receive compensation if they stake during the initial staking period.
- Burn and Mint: The platform implements a unique burn and mint mechanism to keep the token sustainable, as well as keep the floor price relevant. Shopping.io will burn a portion of the available revenue to buy and burn SHOP tokens. They also will put SHOP tokens to be mintable and easily obtainable. This mechanism will keep the token’s supply and demand to stay floating without massively inflating the price.
- Shopverse NFT: Shopping.io has Shopverse NFT to house random NFTs that also work as real-world shopping utility. Users who hold one of the NFTs can receive additional discounts. They also can own a store in the ecosystem’s shopping mall when they hold some NFTs. NFT holders also can earn more SHOP tokens when they stake their tokens or are active in the platform. Shopping.io also has more plans for the Shopverse NFT.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade GSPI Shopping.io Governance aka GSPI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the GSPI Shopping.io Governance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the GSPI Shopping.io Governance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to GSPI Shopping.io Governance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports GSPI Shopping.io Governance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the GSPI Shopping.io Governance
- Store your GSPI Shopping.io Governance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying GSPI Shopping.io Governance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with GSPI Shopping.io Governance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the GSPI/BTC or GSPI/ETH or GSPI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you GSPI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the GSPI Shopping.io Governance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy GSPI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to GSPI Shopping.io Governance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair GSPI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support GSPI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the GSPI Shopping.io Governance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI)?
Once you have purchased the GSPI Shopping.io Governance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing GSPI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a GSPI Shopping.io Governance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users who buy GSPI Shopping.io Governance (GSPI) tokens can receive more SHOP tokens when they stake their tokens. Even though they hold governance tokens, they can benefit from the floor price that will keep their investments afloat. The platform aims to bridge the crypto world with e-commerce with a mass integration at a later date. They aim to have more e-Commerce platforms accept crypto as a payment method. Users can shop to their hearts’ content and earn tokens at the same time.