In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Charged Particles, if you are planning to buy IONX token – You’re in the right place!
Up to this time, many users take NFT as nothing more than an asset to collect. They don’t understand the content or importance of the NFT they hold. The same goes for the developers and artists who mint NFT and
Charged Particles aim to disrupt the current market by providing a platform where developers and artists can control the NFT they mint. Developers and artists who buy Charged Particles (IONX) can program the NFT down to the content and what are available when it’s being traded. These NFTs will have unique properties with a multitude of usage. They are more than just a part of a collection, but also available to stack, or be part of a treasure hunt.
Charged Particles (IONX) Features
- Programmable NFT: Charged Particle is a revolutionary platform that can bring a new value to the NFT. One of the features they offer is to allow users to program their NFT the way they want it to be. Therefore, when being traded, users still retain part of the NFT and won’t be fully transferring the whole content. It means that the NFT mint in this platform will be unique. Artists can put some easter eggs in their artwork, and make their NFT even more valuable. Regular users also can store their tokens into an NFT and keep the stash as a single item for easier transfer.
- Virtual Geocaching: Users can turn their NFTs into a Geocaching object and be a part of a treasure hunt. Users who found the cache can leave their names and earn the rewards. Users also can program the NFT cache to give regular rewards akin to staking the tokens.
- Hydra Gallery: The project hosts a gallery for the artists to showcase their works. The project curates the artwork from the in-house artists and has some of the exclusive art NFT. The prices in Hydra Gallery are in Eth for easier transfer. The gallery also offers an audio-visual experience where users can buy or rent the system. Users also can participate in a raffle and an NFT bundle worth $20,000.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Charged Particles aka IONX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Charged Particles (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Charged Particles as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Charged Particles. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Charged Particles currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Charged Particles
- Store your Charged Particles to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Charged Particles, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Charged Particles:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the IONX/BTC or IONX/ETH or IONX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you IONX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Charged Particles (IONX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Charged Particles (IONX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Charged Particles (IONX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Charged Particles. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Charged Particles (IONX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Charged Particles (IONX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy IONX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Charged Particles. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Charged Particles (IONX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair IONX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Charged Particles (IONX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support IONX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Charged Particles (IONX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Charged Particles right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Charged Particles (IONX)?
Once you have purchased the Charged Particles, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Charged Particles (IONX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing IONX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Charged Particles (IONX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Charged Particles is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The possibilities of NFT usage are endless and that puts more reasons to buy Charged Particles (IONX). Users can mint NFT with personal restrictions, so when they trade the NFT, they still retain some possession. Charged Particles offers a platform that allows everyone to program the NFT they mint. This programmable NFT may disrupt the current market and bring new light and evolution on seeing NFT. The project also has Hydra Gallery for artists to showcase and sell their art NFTs.