In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy CryptoXpress, if you are planning to buy XPRESS token – You’re in the right place!
The time when cryptocurrency banking combines with the real world is only getting near. Therefore, CryptoXpress aims to provide a smooth transition for its users by providing real-world banking amenities.
The project aims to the users who want to earn more financial rewards. They provide services such as NFT marketplace and decentralized exchange like other crypto projects. But they also provide features that are commonly found in regular banking such as utility and bill payments. Users who buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS) can enjoy the benefits of having zero fees on transactions in the App. The project has obtained the licenses to operate in various countries all over the world. In the future, they plan to release a debit card for the users.
- Official Site: https://cryptoxpress.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/crypto_xpress
- Telegram: https://t.me/s/crypto_xpress
- White Paper: https://cryptoxpress.com/whitepaper.pdf
CryptoXpress (XPRESS) Features
- Bank Amenities: CryptoXpress offers bank amenities such as direct transfers, bills, and utility payments, as well as a debit card. These amenities are almost unheard of in the crypto world. Users will be able to pay their bills using the tokens that users hold in their wallets. CryptoXpress has the license to operate as a Cryptocurrency service in more than a dozen countries across the world. These licenses are to ensure that they are following the regulations for each country.
- Zero Fees: The project puts 0% on any transactions on the platform. Whether it’s trading NFT or tokens, users won’t have to pay anything extra. This also goes for the transfers and payments. However, they have not mentioned the fee structure for the debit card and using the broker service.
- Multiple Other Features: CryptoXpress also has many other features that users will appreciate. It has an NFT marketplace where users can trade their NFTs collections. The project also has a broker feature so users can trade their crypto assets directly. And if they don’t know where to start, CryptoXpress also has an in-app blog with regular articles and tips for the users. They can chat with their friends and family directly through the app. As well as joining virtual classes on investment and cryptocurrency.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade CryptoXpress aka XPRESS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the CryptoXpress (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the CryptoXpress as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to CryptoXpress. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports CryptoXpress currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the CryptoXpress
- Store your CryptoXpress to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying CryptoXpress, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with CryptoXpress:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the XPRESS/BTC or XPRESS/ETH or XPRESS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you XPRESS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your CryptoXpress (XPRESS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the CryptoXpress. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy XPRESS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to CryptoXpress. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair XPRESS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support XPRESS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy CryptoXpress (XPRESS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the CryptoXpress right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect CryptoXpress (XPRESS)?
Once you have purchased the CryptoXpress, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell CryptoXpress (XPRESS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing XPRESS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine CryptoXpress (XPRESS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a CryptoXpress is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
CryptoXpress is a project that many users will enjoy. It has all the features from regular banking with the DeFi features such as NFT marketplace and decentralized exchange. It charges zero fees for the transaction inside the app. Users who buy CryptoXPress (XPRESS) tokens can use them to pay their bills and other utilities. They also can have a debit card and open a bank account with Euro currency to have a BNB transaction, no matter where they are.