In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Vesper, if you are planning to buy VSP token – You’re in the right place!
Vesper would be an ideal platform if you have a digital asset to manage – and you want to incorporate ‘invest and-forget’ method. The platform is constructed as a DeFi growth and ecosystem engine for users’ crypto assets. Because of its main purpose, the platform offers a complete and thorough suite of products (which focus on yield-generating results) and also the needed focus on optimization, longevity, and accessibility. The idea for this platform is to make the users’ (digital) money work harder and more efficient – for them! Basically, Vesper functions as DeFi’s metalayer. It will reroute the users’ deposit to (the highest) opportunities and yields. It can be done for particular pool in proper risk tolerance. The products are auto-compounding and also non-custodial.
The platform works through a (unique) approach and strategies. Another great benefit of this platform is the fact that end users won’t suffer from any added burden. Is Vesper easy to use? Yes, absolutely! The platform is designed to be easy (and simple) to use. The VSP itself would be the core fuel that runs the platform. It assists the platform’s expansion and construction, especially the community and capability.
Vesper (VSP) Features
- Vesper products. There are a variety of the so-called Grow Pools that are designed to yield interest. The pools should enable users to gain benefits through their crypto holding increase passively. They can choose the level aggressiveness they like – and the strategy – for their digital asset. The Grow Pools basically represent Vesper’s first products. Users can expect more in the future – presented and developer as the platform grows.
- Vesper token. VSP will provide rewards for participation and contribution. It incentivizes any contribution. It helps with governance. It also functions as a good user contribution’s catalysis. Through pool participation, users can take part and they will earn good profits. If users want to, they can even take part in the platform’s continuous improvement.
- Vesper community. One of the main purposes of the platform is to build a (user) community. The community plays a crucial part in facilitating (progressive) decentralization and growing product portfolio. Community can also enable users to construct new products while getting the reward – from the products.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Vesper aka VSP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Vesper (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Vesper as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Vesper. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Vesper currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Vesper
- Store your Vesper to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Vesper, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Vesper:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/VSP or ETH/VSP trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Vesper (VSP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Vesper (VSP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Vesper. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Vesper (VSP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Vesper (VSP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy VSP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Vesper. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Vesper (VSP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/VSP and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Vesper (VSP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/VSP trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Vesper (VSP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Vesper right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Vesper (VSP)?
Once you have purchased the Vesper, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Vesper (VSP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing VSP with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Vesper (VSP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Vesper is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Vesper would be a perfect place for those who want to manage and invest their assets without fuss. It has all the important technologies and features that can help users understand their investment while being rewarded for their participation. Anyone interested in joining the platform should buy Vesper (VSP) first to finally access the network.