In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy FOAM, if you are planning to buy FOAM token – You’re in the right place!
In general, Foam is a platform for location. Users can make use of the high-end technologies for location verification, which is considered crucial for business and all kinds of things. The idea is to create and build a global driven map consensus that can empower a full decentralized economy. The verifiable location is crucial for fraud-proof and privacy-preserving purpose. The main concept of Foam’s creation and development is based on the thought that users have full control over their personal information related to location. They also have full control with whom and when they are going to share such information.
Through Foam, the developer team provides spatial applications, standards, and protocols with high level of resiliency and security. The decentralized and blockchain technology supports better risks distribution and transactions security via peer-to-peer network. It’s safe to say that Foam provides all the required tools to activate a decentralized location service and crowdsourced map. Every business and sector depends so much on GPS, but unfortunately, the technology is prone to spoofing and hacking. That’s why Foam is created. It wants to solve location verification through their own advanced and sophisticated technologies.
FOAM (FOAM) Features
- Transparent and secure location (data). The platform wants to activate each user’s ability in controlling decentralized location service and crowdsourced map. Not only they have full control over it, but they can make use high-tech systems to ensure their privacy, security, and safety.
- Foam Location and Foam Map. They are the core of the service to enable users provide better and more resilient alternatives, but without any failure.
- Crypto spatial coordinate standard. It is an interoperability and open for location, constructed within Ethereum’s smart contracts.
- Proof of location. It is designed as a consensus. Whether an agent or an event would be verifiable at a certain point in space or time, this is the part that is responsible for it.
- Spatial visualize and index webapp. It is a typically visual blockchain explorer which allows users to engage, understand, and also act with the spatial data.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade FOAM
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the FOAM (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the FOAM as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to FOAM. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports FOAM currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the FOAM
- Store your FOAM to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying FOAM, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with FOAM:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/FOAM or ETH/FOAM trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your FOAM (FOAM) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy FOAM (FOAM) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the FOAM. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy FOAM (FOAM) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy FOAM (FOAM) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FOAM directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to FOAM. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy FOAM (FOAM) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/FOAM and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy FOAM (FOAM) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/FOAM trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy FOAM (FOAM)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the FOAM right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect FOAM (FOAM)?
Once you have purchased the FOAM, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell FOAM (FOAM)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FOAM with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine FOAM (FOAM) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a FOAM is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
The concept of a blockchain platform for location may not be familiar – for now. However, more people will come to an understanding and realization that location plays a crucial role in all kinds of industries and sectors. Those who like the idea of having full control of their locations can always take part in the platform, but they must buy FOAM first.