In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Revomon, if you are planning to buy REVO token – You’re in the right place!
Revomon is designed as an online RPG platform. However, it’s not just a regular gaming platform, but it’s a decentralized metaverse, encouraging Play2 Earn elements. There are some ‘inspired elements’ that are combined together to create an exciting game with monster hunting concept. Users who are familiar with Pokemon Go and Axie Infinity would see some resemblances on the game. What’s exciting is that the game supports virtual reality (VR) concept.
Players would act as a Revomon Tamer that basically hunts monsters and tames them. The job is to interact with VR technology with real gestures. In this Play2Earn concept, players are able to fight against other players in tournament or PvP gameplay, unlock achievements, and go on quests. The platform combines VR technology with advanced NFT technology. As a result, the platform isn’t only fun and fruitful as a metaverse, but the NFTs and digital assets have real-world real value, by making use of the blockchain technology.
Revomon (REVO) Features
- Unique nature. Not only it is a platform for collectible (monster) metaverse, but Revomon combines VR gameplay and GameFi elements. Players can interact with the metaverse through (familiar) hand gestures. Hand motions can also be used to operate the game’s menu, such as marketplace, NFT in-game auctions, and also trainer menu.
- Monetization opportunity. Players are able to monetize their gaming experience and playtime, while still enjoying all the collected assets ownerships.
- Play2Earn system. Who says playing games isn’t rewarding? Not only players are able to engage in PvP battle mode to challenge others, but they can also catch Revomon and trade them to earn profits.
- DeFi elements. Players would be able to get passive income through liquidity provision to the liquidity pool.
- True ownership. Players have total control over their collection and assets. Every Revomon can be exchanged with NFT ERC-721.
- DAO mechanism. The community is the core aspect in blockchain ecosystem. Every token holder has the right to vote on things related to the platform, including contents, the game, and the platform in general.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Revomon aka REVO
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Revomon (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Revomon as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Revomon. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Revomon currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Revomon
- Store your Revomon to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Revomon, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Revomon:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the REVO/BTC or REVO/ETH or REVO/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you REVO/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Revomon (REVO)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Revomon (REVO) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Revomon (REVO) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Revomon. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Revomon (REVO) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Revomon (REVO) with Skrill?
You can’t buy REVO directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Revomon. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Revomon (REVO) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair REVO/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Revomon (REVO) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support REVO/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Revomon (REVO)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Revomon right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Revomon (REVO)?
Once you have purchased the Revomon, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Revomon (REVO)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing REVO with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Revomon (REVO) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Revomon is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Players who are into RPG games should consider joining this platform. Not only it is about exciting and fun gaming times, but it is also about investment and rewards. Those who play games can be rewarded. When they catch Revomon, they can collect it and make it their ‘digital assets’ or NFTs. They can even earn more with the NFTs. However, the only way to join it is to buy Revomon (REVO) first as an entryway.