In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Flux, if you are planning to buy FLUX coin – You’re in the right place!
Flux Ecosystem is created as a (decentralized) computing services and solutions with interoperable and development environment (with AWS-like nature). As a suite, the platform has this unique mechanism, which is blockchain as a full service solution, dealing with common issues of the decentralized technology. The platform uses PoW native coin to run, power, and manage the ecosystem. They provide incentive and rewards for governance on-chain, bad actor mitigation, and hardware hosters. The system itself operates on Linux to deliver powerful computer ability to ensure verification and transparency. Anyone who provides hardware (to the network) would be rewarded – and it is accessible from any place, region, or country in the world.
The platform wants to provide solution to the common blockchain issues, namely related to speed and standard regulations to make sure that everything runs smoothly. Flux Ecosystem is crucial because it provides (and offers) development tools, infrastructure, and industry experience that will affect the speed of (blockchain) solution rollouts. With Flux, users are able to build new blockchain products or blockchain developers are able to launch projects (or ideas) effectively.
Flux (FLUX) Features
- Flux token. This is the token powering Flux Ecosystem. It is used to incentivize Zelcore users and rewards them with extra benefits. The token is used to ‘pay’ transactions as well as buying resources within FluxOS, the (decentralized) computational network. The currency is to incentivize FluxNode operators.
- Cloud power. Flux is designed as blockchain’s gateway. Flux is about computational network that provides private and institutional power for their cloud infrastructure.
- Zelcore wallet. Zelcore is a digital (asset) wallet that is compatible with everyone. It can be used to store around 275 assets and cryptocurrencies. It even includes 12 different wallet addresses (for each of them). It won’t transmit or store recovery seeds or personal data. Then, Zelcore+ is the Premium type of Zelcore. With premium version, users can enjoy node monitoring, trading easiness with built-in exchanges, and extra wallet addresses.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Flux
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Flux (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Flux as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Flux. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Flux currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Flux
- Store your Flux to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Flux, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Flux:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the FLUX/BTC or FLUX/ETH or FLUX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Flux (FLUX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Flux (FLUX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Flux. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Flux (FLUX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Flux (FLUX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy FLUX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Flux. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Flux (FLUX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/FLUX and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Flux (FLUX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/FLUX trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Flux (FLUX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Flux right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Flux (FLUX)?
Once you have purchased the Flux, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Flux (FLUX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing FLUX with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Flux (FLUX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Flux is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Anyone who wants to gain access to a more sophisticated and advanced technology, while unlocking the potential to use the features, can always join Flux Ecosystem. They are able to gain access to the computing solutions and services without any drama, and they are also able to access different platforms with the interoperability nature. That’s why anyone interested in the platform are advised to buy Flux (FLUX) to join and enjoy the features.