In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Raze Network, if you are planning to buy RAZE token – You’re in the right place!
Raze Network is constructed as a cross-chain privacy platform with Substrate basis for Polkadot ecosystem. The protocol is constructed as a (native) privacy layer providing end to end service and anonymity for overall Web3.0 stack and DeFi. The platform applies the so-called zkSNARKs within the Zether framework to construct a second layer of decentralized anonymous path. The main objective of the platform is to allow cross-chain trading and payment systems preserving privacy. It can be done while protecting the users’ behavior and assets transparency. The platform hopes that all cryptocurrency transactions (across all chains) could be anonymize and protected.
RAZE token is the native utility token with many functions. For a starter, DeFi users can move freely between blockchains and applications while leaving no interaction history or no trace at the same time. It can also be used for voting and governance. It means that the holders have the rights to vote (or even create) for proposals. The token can also unlock various services within the ecosystem. Moreover, it also functions as liquidity reward. Market markets who provide liquidity (in pools) would be rewarded with the token.
Raze Network (RAZE) Features
- Various products and services. Private transactions, for instance, can be used by those who want to make use of its privacy for on-chain transactions. Secret DeFi Bridge, another service, can be used by users to hire or cover their trading history. The platform, after all, is compatible with DeFi ecosystem, Compound, AAVE, and Uniswap. Another one is RazeVM Integration, which is more suitable for builders.
- Raze Network logic. There are various logic services and functions, including minting, transferring, and redeeming. Minting can be used to convert the token to the anonymized version of it. Redeem would be able to convert those anonymized token to its native and natural form. Transfer is the one enabling token transfer’s anonymity, protecting both the receiver and also the sender.
- Convenient and easy usage. The platform offers seamless and limitless operation because it can be connected to any (unconnected) Web3.0 and DeFi products or services. It is also tradable and crypto friendly. The redeeming and minting mechanism makes (intangible) privacy tradable – and even possible.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Raze Network aka RAZE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Raze Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Raze Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Raze Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Raze Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Raze Network
- Store your Raze Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Raze Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Raze Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the RAZE/BTC or RAZE/ETH or RAZE/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you RAZE/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Raze Network (RAZE)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Raze Network (RAZE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Raze Network (RAZE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Raze Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Raze Network (RAZE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Raze Network (RAZE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy RAZE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Raze Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Raze Network (RAZE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair RAZE/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Raze Network (RAZE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support RAZE/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Raze Network (RAZE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Raze Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Raze Network (RAZE)?
Once you have purchased the Raze Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Raze Network (RAZE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing RAZE with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Raze Network (RAZE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Raze Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Raze is about easy and private transfer (and other financial services) with cross-chain mechanism. By using homomorphic public key encryption, the details of transactions can stay safe and confidential. It is useful to hide the involved parties’ identities while maintaining the payment consistency. Interested users should buy Raze Network (RAZE) first to join the platform.