In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Shadows, if you are planning to buy DOWS token – You’re in the right place!
The present worldwide market for traditional financial derivatives, which include futures, commodities, options, and other sophisticated financial instruments, is estimated to be worth more than $1.2 quadrillion. Shadows is constructing a DeFi derivatives asset issuance and trading ecosystem on the Polkadot and Binance networks with smart contracts in order to provide a broader range of financial options to the crypto investing community.
Shadows is a decentralized synthetic asset issuance system built on Substrate. DOWS underpins the value of these synthetic assets, and synthetic assets can be issued as long as DOWS is locked in a smart contract. It is a one-of-a-kind debt pool design method. Trading synthetic assets is effectively a debt transfer. Smart contracts accomplish the conversion between different synthetic assets without the use of an order book, counterparties, or the concerns of liquidity and trading slippage.
Shadows (DOWS) Features
- Derivatives on Blockchain. Derivatives represent contracts whose value is based on a financial asset, such as currencies, commodities, stocks, or market indexes. They enable market players to either minimize risk (hedge) or take risk in exchange for a return (speculation). Shadows introduce smart contracts into the picture, allowing the DeFi community to issue and trade derivatives while maintaining crypto exposure. These products enable our platform customers to hold currencies, equities, and commodities synthetically while earning a return on their investment.
- Bridging Markets and Bringing Opportunities. On-chain derivatives create a whole new set of options for our platform users to join and earn new revenue streams. Many crypto investors do not regularly participate in regular financial markets in the present environment, whether owing to prohibitions or a reluctance to interact through a centralized exchange. Shadows will be the thread that connects the two worlds.
- Shadows DApp. Shadows is a web-based decentralized DApp that allows market players to issue synthesized items in exchange for collateral. Users may then use smart contracts to go long or short on the underlying assets without actually holding them. On the Shadows Network system, synthetic assets are underwritten by the native token DOWS and may be generated by locking the token collateral into a smart contract
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Shadows aka DOWS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Shadows (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Shadows as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Shadows. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Shadows currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Shadows
- Store your Shadows to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Shadows, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Shadows:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DOWS/BTC or DOWS/ETH or DOWS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DOWS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Shadows (DOWS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Shadows (DOWS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Shadows (DOWS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Shadows. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Shadows (DOWS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Shadows (DOWS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DOWS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Shadows. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Shadows (DOWS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DOWS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Shadows (DOWS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DOWS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Shadows (DOWS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Shadows right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Shadows (DOWS)?
Once you have purchased the Shadows, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Shadows (DOWS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DOWS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Shadows (DOWS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Shadows is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Shadows Network is developing a robust cross-chain solution that will allow anybody, anywhere to trade real-world assets. The applications for this technology are virtually infinite. Staking rewards from the ecosystem allow crypto investors to diversify their portfolios by owning synthetic assets like as Tesla stock, gold, or oil commodities. DOWS is the value connection pipeline for mapping real-world assets to the chain. Its value, therefore, is determined by the how assets users use the network to manage their assets.