In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Solrise Finance, if you are planning to buy SLRS token – You’re in the right place!
Solrise Finance is a decentralized, non-custodial asset management technology built on Solana. Anyone may use Solrise to design, manage, and invest in a managed portfolio of native and synthetic assets. Solrise Finance chose Solana, a fast, DeFi-friendly blockchain with a scaling focus, because the team feels it provides the ideal blend of security, speed, and ease of use.
Solrise will enable any third-party manager to develop and supply actively managed funds or passive, automated investment pools, enabling users to engage in a wide range of assets and protocols, both Solana native and off-chain. The goal is to make using the Solrise platform seem like using a first-rate centralized investment tool, while remaining true to the key values of DeFi by guaranteeing that fund administration is completely non-custodial. It is intended that users would always be confident that their funds are secure.
- Official website: https://solrise.finance/
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Solrise/
- Twitter: https://t.me/solrisefinance
- Telegram: https://twitter.com/SolriseFinance
- Whitepaper: https://docs.solrise.finance/solrise-litepaper-1
Solrise Finance (SLRS) Features
- Attractive Returns. Lower risk return is in short supply in today’s financial market. It is rare to find investment vehicles that are not being pushed up the risk curve – banks are giving zero interest rates, bond yields are gradually going negative, and equities are trading at all-time highs. Solrise can assist users in achieving excellent risk-adjusted returns in a hassle-free manner.
- Non-custodial. Existing investing platforms have been careless with user funds. Solrise Finance wishes for users to keep complete control of their assets, so that neither the protocol nor fund managers may withdraw without authorization.
- Democratization and access. Money management in a secure manner was a trade kept for insiders. The protocol wants to encourage healthy competition in the market by allowing anybody to create or participate in an investment.
- Gateway to DeFi. DeFi enables a varied ecosystem of protocols and platforms across several blockchains. This diversity is beneficial to the space, but it makes it difficult for users and management to track their positions and earnings. Solrise Finance seeks to connect the best-in-class DeFi (both on-chain and via cross-chain bridges) with Solrise via a general investing interface.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Solrise Finance aka SLRS
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Solrise Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Solrise Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Solrise Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Solrise Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Solrise Finance
- Store your Solrise Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Solrise Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Solrise Finance:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the SLRS/BTC or SLRS/ETH or SLRS/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you SLRS/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Solrise Finance (SLRS)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Solrise Finance (SLRS) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Solrise Finance (SLRS) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Solrise Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Solrise Finance (SLRS) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Solrise Finance (SLRS) with Skrill?
You can’t buy SLRS directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Solrise Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Solrise Finance (SLRS) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair SLRS/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Solrise Finance (SLRS) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support SLRS/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Solrise Finance (SLRS)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Solrise Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Solrise Finance (SLRS)?
Once you have purchased the Solrise Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Solrise Finance (SLRS)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing SLRS with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Solrise Finance (SLRS) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Solrise Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Solrise’s goal is to forward the genuine crypto vision by actually putting the user first. Solrise want to make it possible for everyone to invest and manage their money in a way that they can comprehend, without the need of technology. In other words, they aim to reduce the level of trust necessary in the protocol so that everyone has a fair opportunity and ultimate ownership over their assets. In this way, this Solana-based protocol can attract more people.