In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kira Network, if you are planning to buy KEX token – You’re in the right place!
KIRA Network (KEX) is centralized crypto exchange that serve as a hub for crypto trading and acquisition. It is developed by a robust team comprising blockchain engineers, technical architects, DeFi analysts, full-stack developers, and back-end developers. Valmont, the CEO, was once the strategy advisor at a reputable Bitcoin, while Grzelak, the CTO, also held prominent positions in some top multinational universal banks.
In addition to its strong team, the strength of KIRA Network lies on its strategic partners that include Match Wallet, AlphaBit, Swingby, and TRG Capital. Those are the top-notch advisory companies focusing on early-stage blockchain start-ups. Through the partnerships, KIRA Network tries to bring liquid staking into the market of DeFi. The blockchain-based protocol opens access to all digital currencies, fiats, and NFTs within a cross-chain ecosystem.
- Official Site : https://kira.network/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5273747.0
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/kira_core
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/kira.network/
- Telegram : https://t.me/kirainterex
- White Paper : https://www.scribd.com/document/495856950/KIRA-Network-Whitepaper
Kira Network (KEX) Features
- Enough Liquidity. Kira Network has enough liquidity to offer a 1:1 peg on staked tokens. With the liquidity, the protocol makes it possible to run derivative-based products in the ecosystem of DeFi. Accessing staking derivatives is possible with and without the network.
- Access to Decentralized Exchanges. Kira deploys an inter-chain exchange protocol (IXP) that allows a seamless token exchange in and outside the Kira walls. This is among the notable features offered by the platform. In addition to IXP, there is an access to DEX that let delegators exposed to the market to stake and maintain incentives all at the same time. The combination of IXP and DEX improves the accessibility, legal compliance, liquidity, and scalability of the system.
- Largely Independent Shard. Dividing the network into some separate sections through sharding method improves the capability of the platform to reach high speeds while keeping the staked value in each shard lower that the total staked amount.
- Upgrades without Coordination. Upgrades are carried out in a convenient and transparent approach, eliminating the hurdles of coordinated upgrades.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kira Network aka KEX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kira Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kira Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kira Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kira Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kira Network
- Store your Kira Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kira Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kira Network:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KEX/BTC or KEX/ETH or KEX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kira Network (KEX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kira Network (KEX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kira Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kira Network (KEX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kira Network (KEX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KEX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kira Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kira Network (KEX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KEX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kira Network (KEX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KEX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kira Network (KEX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Kira Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kira Network (KEX)?
Once you have purchased the Kira Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kira Network (KEX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KEX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kira Network (KEX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kira Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Through its innovative consensus mechanism and crucial partnerships, it can be seen clearly that KIRA Network is ambitious in extending the capabilities of DeFi for liquidity miners. The network opens up opportunities for everyone to participate in the cryptocurrency space. This is one of the reasons why it has been gaining quite a bit of interest in the DeFi industry recently. This is a sign that Kira Network is driving DeFi development, raising up the value of KEX.