In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Tower, if you are planning to buy TOWER token – You’re in the right place!
Tower is a special platform for everything related to gaming. It is a part of Tower Experiment by Animoca Brands, a gaming publisher as well as a developer. The platform is created to mix up the traditional (free to play) games with the blockchain potential play to earn gaming system. The idea is to create an ecosystem maintaining equitability and balance of traditional free to play games while at the same time introducing different blockchain features, such as governance, DeFi technology, and NFTs (Non-Fungible Tokens).
Tower Experiment focuses on two major elements: Tower Platform and Tower Token. The Platform consists of the games (including the Crazy Kings franchise), the token, and also the blockchain. All of these elements are the crucial components that support the economic infrastructure of the gaming ecosystem. The Token is the utility token within ERC-20 nature that runs the platform.
- Official website: https://www.crazydefenseheroes.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CrazyDefenseEN
- Telegram: https://t.me/TowerToken
- Whitepaper: https://lightpaper.crazydefenseheroes.com/
Tower (TOWER) Features
- Two types of (mobile) games: Crazy Defense Heroes and Crazy Kings. These mobile games exist in the platform with thousands of players and more than 2 million of downloads. These games are based on various power and rarities collectible cards, enabling the players to earn the tokens through playing those games.
- Uniswap access. Tower is paired with several tokens within Uniswap, such as Super, Lym, Revv, and Ethereum. It means that users can swap their Tower with the mentioned tokens
- Tower Token. Also known as Token, this ERC-20 token is meant to function as exchange utility, governance, and exchange. It applies for Crazy Kings franchise. Users would be rewarded the token when they play. Then, the Tower holders can buy items or pay for tournament fees. They can also take part in the games’ governance.
- NFTs investment. Those who have dwelled into crypto business should know that NFTs are considered one of the most promising types of investment. Users aren’t only given the chance to play the game, but they will also be rewarded. They can buy NFTs with the reward, enlarging their investment chances.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Tower aka TOWER
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Tower (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Tower as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Tower. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Tower currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Tower
- Store your Tower to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Tower, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Tower:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the TOWER/BTC or TOWER/ETH or TOWER/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you TOWER/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Tower (TOWER)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Tower (TOWER) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Tower (TOWER) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Tower. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Tower (TOWER) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Tower (TOWER) with Skrill?
You can’t buy TOWER directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Tower. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Tower (TOWER) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair TOWER/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Tower (TOWER) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support TOWER/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Tower (TOWER)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Tower right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Tower (TOWER)?
Once you have purchased the Tower, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Tower (TOWER)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing TOWER with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Tower (TOWER) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Tower is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Tower would be an interesting platform for those who are into gaming and investing. Isn’t it fun when users can enjoy the free games and then being rewarded at the same time? With various interesting offers and features, it shouldn’t be surprising if the platform is becoming more and more popular. Now, the question should be: where to buy Tower (TOWER) and join the ecosystem?