In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Kleros, if you are planning to buy PNK token – You’re in the right place!
Kleros is a free and open source online dispute resolution platform that leverages blockchain and crowdsourcing to resolve conflicts equitably. Cooperative Kleros coordinates development activities. All of our research and code development is open source and free to use. This protocol, in particular, is a decentralized dispute resolution process for smart contract platforms that has been deployed on Ethereum.
It serves as a decentralized third party capable of determining the proper outcome when a set of rules is applied to queries ranging from simple to very complicated. This is accomplished by employing game-theoretic incentives to ensure that crowdsourced jurors accurately assess and rule on cases. As a result, Kleros distributes decisions in a low-cost, dependable, often rapid, and decentralized manner. The use of this protocol to dispute resolution is particularly interesting, as it creates a type of decentralized justice.
- Official website: https://kleros.io
- Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3214189.0
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Kleros/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/kleros_io
- Telegram: https://t.me/kleros
- Whitepaper: https://kleros.io/assets/whitepaper.pdf
Kleros (PNK) Features
- Court. Kleros Court is the heart of the Kleros suite of services and products. It is a mechanism for dispute resolution that provides arbitration for the types of subjective disagreements that smart contracts do not solve. This is accomplished by randomly selecting a group of jurors for each issue and having them vote to assure a specific decision.
- Proof of Humanity. It is a technique that combines social verification and video upload to generate a Sybil-proof list of persons. It is intended to be used by individuals as a gateway to a plethora of new use cases that need users to confirm they are genuine humans rather than duplicate/fake/bot accounts. It will be integrated into a wide range of existing and future applications that require such identification systems.
- Kleros Curate. It is a decentralized dApp that can be used to construct open curated registries of almost anything. It uses financial incentives and Kleros dispute resolution technology to guarantee that a list stays on topic and that each submission meets the set acceptance criteria.
- Linguo. It is a simple decentralized translation DApp that allows translators and translation requesters to connect in a fully trustless way.
- Kleros Escrow. It is a safe and decentralized escrow DApp that may be used for any type of exchange involving an Ethereum-based asset.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Kleros aka PNK
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Kleros (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Kleros as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Kleros. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Kleros currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Kleros
- Store your Kleros to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Kleros, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Kleros:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PNK/BTC or PNK/ETH or PNK/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PNK/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Kleros (PNK)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Kleros (PNK) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Kleros (PNK) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Kleros. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Kleros (PNK) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Kleros (PNK) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PNK directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Kleros. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Kleros (PNK) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PNK/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Kleros (PNK) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PNK/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Kleros (PNK)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Kleros right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Kleros (PNK)?
Once you have purchased the Kleros, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Kleros (PNK)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PNK with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Kleros (PNK) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Kleros is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Kleros is developing a crowdsourced dispute resolution mechanism based on blockchain technology. The native Kleros token is an important component of the mechanism’s architecture (PNK). When new proposals, courts, or other criteria are proposed across the DApps, PNK is used both to stake (for the potential of becoming a juror and to safeguard against assaults) and in governance (voting rights). The token’s value will rise as a result of its broad usage.