In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Perlin, if you are planning to buy PERL – You’re in the right place!
Perlin focuses on real-world assets trading through synthetic asset generation and decentralized liquidity pools. The platform may focuses on trading and exchange, but it is also possible to stake your token, PERL, to earn incentives. Users can also over-collateralize the PERL to create (px) synthetic assets, such as pxGold, pxCarbon, or pxOil. After all, PERL has the main function for both collateralization and also as liquidity asset.
The concept is to create a ‘leaderless’ platform that results in high throughput blockchain. The project started out in 2018 with DAG (Directed Acyclic Graph) environment. It has been claimed to deliver impressive performance over its LPoS (Leaderless Proof of Stake) blockchain, which is basically solve the common scalability issues happening to most platforms in general. Besides their blockchain and IEO (Initial Exchange Offering), the platform launches the so-called Perlin Network. The function is as a marketplace, designed for computing resources exchange. This is considered ideal because Perlin is claimed as the perfect place for projects in need of huge computing resources. Now, they know where to turn to.
- Official website: https://perlinx.finance/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/PerlinNetwork
- Telegram: https://t.me/perlinnetwork
- Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/perlin/
- Whitepaper: https://docs.perlinx.finance/
Perlin (PERL) Features
- WebAssembly. It leverages the smart contract protocol, making is easy and quick to use. The smart contract would be first tested out within Perlin Network, but it is claimed to deliver safe and solid outcome.
- Wavelet the decentralized ledger with DAG base. It utilizes overlay network, querying, and also gossiping. This mechanism leads to family of consensus that delivers sync network that ensures the fluidity and consistency of the network.
- 3 major components. They consist of a framework (for blind highly parallel computing), computational resources’ cryptographic proof, and self-audited distributed ledger. The latter one is highly likely the reason why the platform is called ‘leaderless’.
- Computing power pool. Everything is welcomed here, including basic resources like gaming consoles and smartphones, to more advanced (and more powerful) servers and computers. Whenever each participant makes their resources available, they would be qualified through the cryptographic (hash) function.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Perlin aka PERL
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Perlin (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Perlin as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Perlin. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Perlin currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Perlin
- Store your Perlin to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Perlin, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Perlin:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/PERL or ETH/PERL trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Perlin (PERL) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Perlin (PERL) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Perlin. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Perlin (PERL) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Perlin (PERL) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PERL directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Perlin. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Perlin (PERL) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/PERL and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Perlin (PERL) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/PERL trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Perlin (PERL)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Perlin right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Perlin (PERL)?
Once you have purchased the Perlin, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Perlin (PERL)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PERL with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Perlin (PERL) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Perlin is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Perlin is a platform with advanced technology and concept that is designed to make transactions and exchange go smoothly – and it can be done without compromising quality, performance, or safety. Through their advanced system and continuous innovative technologies, users should be able to enjoy fast, reliable, and safe exchange without compromising anything. Even if you aren’t interested in doing the exchanges, you can still take part in Perlin (PERL) investment idea through staking.