In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Illuvium, if you are planning to buy ILV token – You’re in the right place!
For avid online gamers, Illuvium would be an intriguing decentralized platform that can meet their (gaming) needs. Illuvium is constructed as a fantasy world. It has an open world battle setting that is built on Ethereum. The platform combines entertainment and also DeFi ecosystem. Gamers can enjoy the gaming environment, while the investors can reap profits from the trading and collecting features. Thus, the NFT inclusion within the platform.
The platform is about RPG adventure where gamers have the freedom to explore the various and vast landscape to capture and hunt Illuvials, the deity-like creatures that become the main character of the game. The Illuvials are coming in various forms, specialties, and abilities. This is when the chances to collect or trade appears. Gamers can hunt and capture them. They can be worthy part of the team, giving backup and assistance to the gamers.
Moreover, the game is combining the PVP battle mode and exploration game. It means that gamers are free to explore the gaming universe or they can build their team up, consisting of powerful and magnificent beasts. Basically, gamers can collect the Illuvials and turn them into NFTs, which can be traded in the marketplace.
- Official website: https://www.illuvium.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/illuviumio
- Telegram: https://t.me/illuvium
- Whitepaper: https://docs.illuvium.io/
Illuvium (ILV) Features
- 3D environment. Unlike other platforms with gaming nature, this platform incorporates full 3D technology, which delivers realistic atmosphere and familiarity. Every Illuvial is meticulously and carefully designed by experienced and skilled artists.
- Layer-2 integration. Illuvium is constructed (and secured) on Ethereum, but it is built on IMX (Immutable X), which is layer-2 solution. It is created to scale apps with NFT functions. Through leverage, Illuvium wants gamers to trade and mint the NFTs with zero (gas) fees. Players have total control and they can maintain custody along the way, while at the same time accessing the IMX.
- Yield Farming. Around 30% of the total supply would be allocated to the yield farming program. These numbers would be distributed to users who contribute liquidity within 3 years of time. These 30% percentage would also go to different partner reward schemes.
- IlluviDEX. The platform has its own DEX that can be used to exchange Illuvium assets, and it includes the NFTs. Around 5% of fee would be taken from every sale and then being funneled to ILV stakers through the reward pool.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Illuvium aka ILV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Illuvium (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Illuvium as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Illuvium. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Illuvium currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Illuvium
- Store your Illuvium to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Illuvium, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Illuvium:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 1040+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1801+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the ILV/BTC or ILV/ETH or ILV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you ILV/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Illuvium (ILV)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Illuvium (ILV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Illuvium (ILV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Illuvium. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Illuvium (ILV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Illuvium (ILV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy ILV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Illuvium. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Illuvium (ILV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair ILV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Illuvium (ILV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ILV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Illuvium (ILV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Illuvium right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Illuvium (ILV)?
Once you have purchased the Illuvium, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Illuvium (ILV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing ILV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Illuvium (ILV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Illuvium is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Illuvium is a solid proof that investing can be done through gaming, and it can be super fun! Through unique gaming network and ecosystem, everyone can gain different kinds of benefits and profits. However, token purchase is the only way to get into the platform so interested users should buy Illuvium (ILV).