In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy DeFi Pulse Index, if you are planning to buy DPI token – You’re in the right place!
Many users still choose to put their investment in a single token and risk their earnings. Just like regular bonds and stocks, cryptocurrency also has an index token that works in a compound. Defi Pulse analyzes and ranks the DeFi protocols to include them in the index.
Users can buy Defi Pulse Index (DPI) and start to generate earnings with minimum hassle. They don’t have to constantly track the tokens since the platform does automatic rebalancing. Defi Pulse Index comes from the Index Coop that focuses on increasing cryptocurrency adoption and being market leaders. The index analyzes the available DeFi protocols as the base for the DPI tokens. The platform curates all DeFi protocols and only chooses those that are fit, insolvent, and have significant usage.
DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) Features
- Automatic Rebalancing: Rebalancing is essential in an indexing platform to contain the overall risk. Defi Pulse automatically handles rebalancing whenever some of the tokens weigh more than the original price. This is to avoid the index under or overperforming and affecting the index as a whole. Users will only need to hold on to their DPI tokens. DeFi Pulse and Index Coop as the parent platform are responsible for the transaction fees during the rebalancing process.
- Index Fund: DeFi Pulse is an index token which means that users will have their assets spread among several tokens instead of exposing them in a single token. An Index Fund is a common practice in traditional stock markets. DeFi Pulse Index replaces the investment manager’s role in trading and managing the tokens. The platform curates the tokens that will give the best performance with
- Curated Tokens: DeFi pulse set up a full list of criteria to vet projects in the index list. These criteria are to keep the index less volatile and give the best yield to the holders. For example, the platform doesn’t accept wrapped tokens and synthetic assets. DeFi Pulse puts passive holders in mind and requires the tokens’ to have sufficient liquidity and the project to not be insolvent.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade DeFi Pulse Index aka DPI
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the DeFi Pulse Index (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the DeFi Pulse Index as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to DeFi Pulse Index. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports DeFi Pulse Index currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the DeFi Pulse Index
- Store your DeFi Pulse Index to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying DeFi Pulse Index, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with DeFi Pulse Index:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the DPI/BTC or DPI/ETH or DPI/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you DPI/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the DeFi Pulse Index. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) with Skrill?
You can’t buy DPI directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to DeFi Pulse Index. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair DPI/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support DPI/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the DeFi Pulse Index right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect DeFi Pulse Index (DPI)?
Once you have purchased the DeFi Pulse Index, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell DeFi Pulse Index (DPI)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing DPI with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a DeFi Pulse Index is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Index Coop aims to put their DeFi Pulse project as the platform that acts as the information source for all of DeFi protocols. Users who buy DeFi Pulse Index (DPI) can see which DeFi protocols with real impacts on the cryptocurrency community. The platform uses many criteria to curate the protocols. As an index fund, users can enjoy a compound profit without having to do the spread themselves. They also only need a single DPI token to earn profits from other tokens in the index.