In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Klever, if you are planning to buy KLV token – You’re in the right place!
Klever (KLV) is a wallet ecosystem for cryptocurrency that currently is serving more than 2 million users all over the world through Klever Swap, Klever OS, and Klever Swap. It has currently launched Klever Bank and Klever Exchange, and Klever Blockchain. These emerging platforms are all fueled by KLV, Klever’s utility token.
The Klever App as the major feature offers more than 300 trading pairs in Klever Swap. The app is designed to be versatile, simple, and secure crypto wallet that supports numerous world top blockchains. Talking about security, Klever puts the private keys in their users; hands. Meanwhile, KLV as the utility token that powers up the whole Klever ecosystem also ensures low Klever Swap fees. By staking KLV, users are able to gain a passive income.
- Official Site : https://klever.io/en/
- Bitcointalk : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5163269.160
- Twitter : https://twitter.com/klever_io
- Reddit : https://www.reddit.com/r/KLV/
- Telegram : https://t.me/Klever_io
- White Paper : https://klever.io/downloads/Klever_Whitepaper_v1.5.pdf
Klever (KLV) Features
- Klever OS SDK. Klever Operating System uses advanced security mechanisms aiming to protect the users’ funds. With the OS, users can get secure ownerships of their assets as well as true self-custody. It is because the OS is a kind of Wallet as a Service which enable internal encryption in the user’s device called Native Core. This unique security aspect comprises military grade system to any developers.
- Supports to Numerous Blockchains. The Klever ecosystem has recently supported more than ten major blockchain in the worlds. Among them are Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), Ripple (XRP), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), and Binance (BNB).
- Klever Ecosystem. The ecosystem consists of Klever App as the central element, Klever OS, and Klever Software Development Kit. Each of the element has its role in establishing the whole network. In addition to the aforementioned elements, the Klever team has recently launched a series of new platforms such as Klever Exchange, Klever Blockchain, Klever Bank, and Klever Mobile Browser. All of them are fueled by KLV.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Klever aka KLV
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Klever (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Klever as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin or Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Klever. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Klever currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Klever
- Store your Klever to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Klever, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Klever:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the KLV/BTC or KLV/ETH or KLV/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Klever (KLV) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Klever (KLV) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Klever. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Klever (KLV) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Klever (KLV) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KLV directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Klever. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Klever (KLV) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KLV/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Klever (KLV) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KLV/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Klever (KLV)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Klever right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Klever (KLV)?
Once you have purchased the Klever, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Klever (KLV)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KLV with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Klever (KLV) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Klever is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Serving as the main utility token on all Klever’s platforms, KLV has been more widely used. Some crypto enthusiasts have forecasted that Klever (KLV) is profitable investment as based on some predicted data, the price will increase in the future. In other words, the price of KLV will not be downward. Currently, KLV has been listed on numerous crypto exchanges, making it easier for anyone to take a look further at the token.