In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy ChainX, if you are planning to buy PCX token – You’re in the right place!
ChainX is the layer 2 (with community run concept) of Bitcoin, functioning as the portal to Bitcoin’s ecosystem. The reason why the platform is created is for interoperability function, especially connecting the platform with other blockchain. Moreover, the platform is able to measure the mining power of the users based on assets market value, such as ETH, EOS, BTC, ERC-20, DOT, and others that have been deposited within the (inter-chain) bridge.
ChainX is designed as a financial platform with crypto-asset and inter chain mechanism. It is set up as the Polkadot parachain when it finally launches. This is one of the first ever platforms constructed on the Substrate, which is a framework making it super effortless to build blockchains that aren’t only efficient but also upgradable. The Subtrate chains should be integrated easily to Polkadot network.
Because of scalability issue, ChainX is designed to solve those challenges and issues. The layer 2 BTC network is meant to be scalable so the function expansion and payment speed can improve. With the integrated technologies and features, ChainX wants to connect different platforms with easy implementation.
ChainX (PCX) Features
- X-Lighting. This Lightning Network is basically a new (protocol) layer that is set up on Bitcoin. The network implements cutting-edge and advanced smart contracts to allow speedier transaction and also greater throughput while still maintaining the Bitcoin protocol’s peer to peer nature. Not only transactions would be faster, but they would be cheaper too.
- New access, new way. This platform opens the door (and access) to new Bitcoin world, which may not be possible with the traditional payment and financial systems.
- comingChat. This is the social media platform with ChainX as the basis. This feature functions as the entrance to smart contract. It is designed as a private, safe, and simple (global) payment system with embedded social network function. The feature is committed to create and build a meta universe of the ecosystem.
- Continuous development and growth. The platform plans on launching more dApps and within different fields, like social networking, NFT, finance, games, and others. They will depend on Bitcoin ecosystem.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade ChainX aka PCX
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the ChainX (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the ChainX as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to ChainX. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports ChainX currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the ChainX
- Store your ChainX to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying ChainX, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with ChainX:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the PCX/BTC or PCX/ETH or PCX/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you PCX/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy ChainX (PCX)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your ChainX (PCX) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy ChainX (PCX) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the ChainX. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy ChainX (PCX) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy ChainX (PCX) with Skrill?
You can’t buy PCX directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to ChainX. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy ChainX (PCX) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair PCX/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy ChainX (PCX) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support PCX/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy ChainX (PCX)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the ChainX right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect ChainX (PCX)?
Once you have purchased the ChainX, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell ChainX (PCX)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing PCX with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine ChainX (PCX) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a ChainX is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Scalability and interoperability have become the common issues that modern blockchain system has to face. Some platforms are able to deal with it; while some don’t. ChainX constructs the layer 2 on Bitcoin, making it possible for the chain to expand its functions while being connected to many platforms and chains easily. Those interested in this concept should join the ecosystem. They can buy ChainX (PCX) to make it possible.