In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Bird.Money, if you are planning to buy BIRD token – You’re in the right place!
Bird.Money (BIRD) is a monetary network built on the Ethereum protocol which is designed to be open and inclusive. It serves as an analytics platform for off-chain oracle data for the Ethereum blockchain. The aim is to connect outside investors and organization to the DeFi market without high risk. Several components have been launched to achieve the aim such as Bird Farm, Bird Analytics, and Bird Non-custodial Loans.
Bird.Money is attempting to manage a monetary ecosystem leveraging on the DeFi movement by introducing social settlement, lending, market intelligence, swapping, staking, and data analysis through reasonable visualization. All services provided by Bird.Money are truly decentralized, where anyone with internet connection can use the services and everyone can have custody of their assets. Anyone interested about cryptocurrency and blockchain as well as DeFi enthusiasts, ethereum fans, other altcoin lovers, link marines, and the rest of the world are welcomed to join the community.
Bird.Money (BIRD) Features
- Smart Launchpads. Bird-powered launchpads offer attractive investment terms to wallets. These can demonstrate a history of early stage, responsible, long-term investing projects to raise more money. Also, launchpads can attract new users. Investors who make transactions on Bird-powered launchpads get terms tailored to their exceptional investment style.
- Bird’s Analytics. The blockchain stores a complete history of investor behaviors. These analytics make these activities simple, becoming a single, powerful source. Such better analytics leads to more efficient decision-making for start-up projects, launchpads, and investors. With this feature, a revolution of decentralized fundraising is here to stay.
- Bird’s Investor Score. This is a very useful feature for both high and low value investor. For high value investor, it allows projects to technically offer the best investment terms to a wallet via a single, easy-to-use metrics. For low value investor, it simply adjusts short-term profit objectives to a project’s long-term goal.
- Online Shopping built on Web 3.0. Data science is the key of successful commerce. The next evolution of online shopping powered by Bird utilizes machine learning algorithms that help users find only the products they are looking for quickly and easily.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Bird.Money aka BIRD
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Bird.Money (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Bird.Money as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Bird.Money. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Bird.Money currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Bird.Money
- Store your Bird.Money to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Bird.Money, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Bird.Money:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the BIRD/BTC or BIRD/ETH or BIRD/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you BIRD/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Bird.Money (BIRD)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Bird.Money (BIRD) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Bird.Money (BIRD) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Bird.Money. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Bird.Money (BIRD) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Bird.Money (BIRD) with Skrill?
You can’t buy BIRD directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Bird.Money. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Bird.Money (BIRD) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BIRD/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Bird.Money (BIRD) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support BIRD/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Bird.Money (BIRD)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Bird.Money right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Bird.Money (BIRD)?
Once you have purchased the Bird.Money, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Bird.Money (BIRD)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing BIRD with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Bird.Money (BIRD) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Bird.Money is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Bird.Money believes that borrowers are not created equal. They need loan terms tailored to their needs. Therefore, lenders should offer unique, innovative lending products for particular borrowers, and this is easy for Bird. With reliable credit risk analytics powered by Bird, everybody wins. From product development to portfolio management, Bird equips users with the tools they need to succeed. That is the reason why Bird has a bright future. Its solution will enable Bird to deliver value to investors, users, and builders.