In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Mercurial Finance, if you are planning to buy MER token – You’re in the right place!
Mercurial Finance is about construction the first dynamic vaults (of DeFi) for stable assets and it is constructed on Solana. Solana chain provides the technical tools for the users to swap, mint, and deposit stable assets easily and effortlessly.
Mercurial vaults are basically market making vaults that provide low slippage swaps for the stables. At the same time, it improves LP profits too with flexible capital allocation and dynamic fees. Mercurial Finance is designed to overcome some of the most common issues related to the traditional AMMs. Stable pairs trade have high slippage while at the same time the capital is mostly underutilized. Moreover, fees are basically static and it results in wasted fee opportunities.
The many functions of LP tokens include synthetic assets generation, collateral usage on (other) lending platforms, other Mercurial Vaults reinvestment, and liquidity mining stake. The platform’s focus would be on stable coins because they become the representative of DeFi demand’s major function across the lending, swapping, and creation of synthetic assets.
Table of Contents
Mercurial Finance (MER) Features
- Vault Program. The platform offers better slippage (up to 100 times better) for the (pegged) asset swaps when compared to the traditional AMMs. After all, it uses AMM optimized feature that is created for stable token sets.
- Dynamic fee program. All vaults within this platform share the same (dynamic fee) program, which will store volatility data, update LP fees, and store market volume. The program’s algorithm has the purposes of low market volatility (where lower LP fees would encourage trading) and also high market volatility (it would capture higher profits, reduce IL, and high LP fees.
- DAO program. This would determine the key parameters and decisions for the vaults. It would include deployment destinations, fees usage, base commissions and fees, yield programs approval, maximum loan to the liquidity ratio.
- LP Tokens and Vault Creation. New vaults would be created and made over time. It’s done to support new asset types pools, along with different risk profiles (for the assets). LP tokens would be produced for Liquidity Providers, only after they have deposited those stable assets (to Mercurial Vaults).
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Mercurial Finance aka MER
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Mercurial Finance (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Mercurial Finance as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Mercurial Finance. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Mercurial Finance currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Mercurial Finance
- Store your Mercurial Finance to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Mercurial Finance, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Mercurial Finance:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the MER/BTC or MER/ETH or MER/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you MER/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Mercurial Finance (MER)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Mercurial Finance (MER) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Mercurial Finance (MER) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Mercurial Finance. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Mercurial Finance (MER) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Mercurial Finance (MER) with Skrill?
You can’t buy MER directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Mercurial Finance. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Mercurial Finance (MER) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair MER/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Mercurial Finance (MER) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support MER/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Mercurial Finance (MER)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Mercurial Finance right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Mercurial Finance (MER)?
Once you have purchased the Mercurial Finance, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Mercurial Finance (MER)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing MER with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Mercurial Finance (MER) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Mercurial Finance is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Those who want to enjoy profitable stable assets while gaining access to the best features of Solana can consider joining Mercurial Finance. The platform offers many beneficial features and also advanced technologies to make the entire process easier and simpler. The ones interested in joining the platform must buy Mercurial Finance (MER).