In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Whiteheart, if you are planning to buy WHITE token – You’re in the right place!
Whiteheart is a platform focusing on hedging protocol (on-chain type) that is constructed on Hegic protocol 2. What makes it special among other hedging protocols is the fact that it utilizes hedge contract that automates the investment. In finance, hedging is a part of the advanced (and professional) investing techniques. With hedging, liquidity can increase because it helps investors to invest and manage their assets in various (assets) classes. With hedging, lower margin outlay is reinforced, so it is possible to create and offer flexible (price) mechanism. Well, in Whiteheart, the hedge contract is activated.
Hedge contract is Ethereum smart contract’s system where it can conduct hedging process of the users automatically based on the market value. The hedge contract within this network is able to buy a put (option) contract automatically – on the user’s behalf whenever they get an asset from DEX. Hedging can be a profitable way to earn money through smart investment.
Whiteheart (WHITE) Features
- Profitable platform. The platform provides the opportunity for users to enjoy the rewards or incentives. Once the protocol generates (shares of) fees, then they should able to make use of it. Whether they take part in the staking or liquidity pool activity, they definitely can make money along the way.
- Various activities and investment chances. Users are able to take part as liquidity providers or staking. Whether they want to choose only one or both, they have the freedom and the flexibility.
- Automated system. Everything is automated. Once users are able to manage everything and set up their assets, they should be able to rely on the system. Simply let the system works on its own and users should be able to reap the benefits.
- Smart contracts. The smart contracts are the real ‘brain’ in the network. Not only they activate the automatic hedging process, but they also make sure that all transactions will run safely and effectively.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Whiteheart aka WHITE
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Whiteheart (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Whiteheart as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Whiteheart. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Whiteheart currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Whiteheart
- Store your Whiteheart to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Whiteheart, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Whiteheart:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/WHITE or ETH/WHITE trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Whiteheart (WHITE) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Whiteheart (WHITE) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Whiteheart. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Whiteheart (WHITE) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Whiteheart (WHITE) with Skrill?
You can’t buy WHITE directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Whiteheart. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Whiteheart (WHITE) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/WHITE and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Whiteheart (WHITE) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/WHITE trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Whiteheart (WHITE)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Whiteheart right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Whiteheart (WHITE)?
Once you have purchased the Whiteheart, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Whiteheart (WHITE)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing WHITE with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Whiteheart (WHITE) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Whiteheart is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Hedging may not be an investment method for everyone. It may work well for some people, but it may not be so for others. However, users and investors should have a look into it and explore their options. After all, the platform is packed with advanced technologies that will make operation easier and even more fun. Anyone interested in making smart investment with the automated mechanism must buy Whiteheart (WHITE) first to unlock the access and join the platform.