In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Opacity token, if you are planning to buy OPCT – You’re in the right place!
If you are always in need of many storage contents and you are into cloud storage, then Opacity may be the right solution for you. This is a platform for cloud storage – and privacy is its main focus. By using the OPCT, users should be able to buy the (data storage) plan for their data storage. Once users have bought the storage, they have full control over it. When compared to other cloud storage services, such as Google or Dropbox, the system is Opacity is more secured and safer.
Basically, users have the full control and full access over their data. There is only ‘one door’ with private key, and it belongs to the user. To make the platform more appealing, the platform doesn’t require or ask for personal ID or personal info of the users. Once the users have purchased the data plan, they are free to do whatever they want – and Opacity doesn’t keep or store anything regarding their users. Everyone can join. As long as they have OPCT (which they can buy from crypto exchange), they should be able to gain access to this platform and make use of the provided data storage system.
- Official website: https://www.opacity.io/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/opacity_storage
- Reddit: https://reddit.com/r/opacity
- Telegram: https://telegram.me/opacitystorage
- Whitepaper: https://www.opacity.io/whitepaper
Opacity (OPCT) Features
- Solid privacy. Everything in this platform is completely private, whether it is files, accounts, and payments. Files would be encrypted and then divided into smaller chunks. It would be make the data difficult to read without account handle. Moreover, files won’t be associated or related to the primary (account) holder which makes it impossible to relate a file to others even after it has been identified
- Flexible usage. Everyone can access the platform. Individuals can store personal information or crucial documents. Developers can even build their dApp and launch it, making use of the storage system to manage the app
- Easy management. When you have to pay for the storage, you don’t need to use any credit card or such thing alike. Simply use the OPCT and such transactions can’t be traced back to you!
- Apps development. The platform can also be used to develop apps, which can be useful for the community. Users should be able to see those apps through the platform.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Opacity aka OPCT
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Opacity (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Opacity as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin first. After you get the Ethereum or Bitcoin, you can convert it to Opacity. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum or Bitcoin
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Opacity currency and exchange your Ethereum or Bitcoin with the Opacity
- Store your Opacity to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) at Coinbase
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
Click here to register (opens in new tab)
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Opacity, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH with Opacity:
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency Only
- Fiat Currencies: N/A
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BCH, EOS, TRX, ONT, ETH, BTC, BTM, AE, OCN, ADA, IHT, XRP, ETC, NAS, LTC, & over 565+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1118+
- Deposit Methods: Cryptocurrency, Express Polish Post Office 24/7, Wire transfer, GBP bank transfers
- Fiat Currencies: USD, EUR, PLN, GBP and 47+ More
- Supported Cryptocurrencies: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, TRX, LTC, DASH, XMR, XLM, OMG & 512+ more
- Trading Pairs: 1044+
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to any of the above, find the BTC/OPCT or ETH/OPCT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies. Go back to COINBASE and transfer/exchange your Bitcoin/Ethereum.
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Opacity (OPCT) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Opacity (OPCT) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Opacity. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Opacity (OPCT) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Opacity (OPCT) with Skrill?
You can’t buy OPCT directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Opacity. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Opacity (OPCT) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair BTC/OPCT and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Opacity (OPCT) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support ETH/OPCT trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Opacity (OPCT)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoins first or to buy the Opacity right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Opacity (OPCT)?
Once you have purchased the Opacity, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Opacity (OPCT)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing OPCT with BTC or ETH – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Opacity (OPCT) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Opacity is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
For those who need reliable and trusted platform for cloud data storage system, Opacity can be a promising platform. Aside from the fact that everything is completely private and safe, users have the full control and access to their accounts. Not to mention that users won’t have to use their credit cards or personal information to access the platform. They only need to buy Opacity (OPCT) to get to the platform and then buy the storage plan.