In this guide you’ll get information about where to buy Keep Network, if you are planning to buy KEEP token – You’re in the right place!
Keep Network is created as a decentralized network, focusing on incentivized purpose, for encrypting and storing private data within the public blockchain. The network itself is constructed from off-chain containers for private data. They are called ‘Keeps’. In the meanwhile, KEEP token makes it possible for the network to remain permissionless.
Keep is about solving the main issue that prevent blockchain adoption: Data on the public blockchains are basically public. Thanks to Keep Network, developers are able to build and create fully decentralized apps. The main purpose of the platform is to incentivize computers’ global network to store (and keep) private information, so the information could be deployed on (public) blockchains through smart contracts.
Many of the dApps within the public blockchains (such as Ethereum) need private data usage (like financial info, health record, credit scores, etc) so they can operate and function. Through Keep Network, private data can be kept outside of the blockchain to protect the user’s individual privacy. The container where the data is kept is ‘Keeps’ and they enable smart contracts to use and manage pieces of the (stored) data without having to expose it to the public blockchain.
Keep Network (KEEP) Features
- Non-compromise security. Users won’t have to worry about their security or safety. The Keep Network would store data with the safest manner possible because it uses the highest encryption level. Only the strongest and most reliable firms, within the ecosystem, have audited Keep Network and tBTC.
- True and total decentralization. Keep Network is the only protocol offering true decentralization practice. As it was mentioned before, ‘Keeps’ function as the off-chain containers allowing smart contracts to use (private) data without exposing it to the public blockchain.
- Privacy-focused infrastructure. The platform is designed as a privacy-focused infrastructure that is especially managed for public blockchain. The network enables private data for use within the public protocols without compromising confidentiality and privacy.
- Staking opportunity. Regular users can benefit from the platform through staking, which will give them passive earning.
Where to Buy, Sell and Trade Keep Network aka KEEP
You can basically use debit card, credit card, or even PayPal to buy the Keep Network (or any other cryptocurrencies). However, the transaction won’t be direct. It’s not like you pay with cash and you get the Keep Network as the exchange.
With cryptocurrency, things are different. You need to use debit card or credit card to buy Tether first. After you get the ETH or BTC or USDT, you can convert it to Keep Network. It takes several stages and processes. You need to gain access to the reputable cryptocurrency exchange first to make sure that everything is safe and sound.
In general, the process would be:
- You go to the online exchange and buy the Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin (BTC), or Tether (USDT)
- Find a crypto exchange that supports Keep Network currency and exchange your Ethereum / Bitcoin / Tether with the Keep Network
- Store your Keep Network to a secured wallet
Step 1: Buy Bitcoin (BTC) or Ethereum (ETH) or Tether (USDT)
There is no better way to get started with cryptocurrencies than aiming high for the big boys. You have to buy your first shares of Bitcoin or Ethereum by creating an account at COINBASE. The best to do so is by creating a confirmed account in the platform and explore your options.
Get $10 Bonus when you sign up for Coinbase!
- You will be asked to through the process of confirming your e-mail address as well as verifying your identity. It would be best if you went through that procedure at once to avoid any issues before putting money on the platform. Coinbase will ask for personal information such as your home phone number, your address, and proof of your identity using an official document such as a passport or a driver’s license.
- Keep in mind that Coinbase takes some time to verify your ID, but once your account is verified, things can move forward on your end. By confirming your identity, you will have better security on your account, and the people working at Coinbase will be able to help you with easy on any issue you face. You will also be able to trade larger numbers of money on your transactions as well as other perks related to the trading information the goes inside the platform.
- You can also manage your payment options. As we mentioned previously, the sites make it very easy to handle FIAT money to pay for the altcoins you want to have in your portfolio. You can check in your bank account to make direct deposits or withdrawals. While this method is excellent, it takes at least two days to verify it on Coinbase’s end. You can also register your credit cards, debit cards, and even your PayPal account in the buy/sell link located on the top menu.
That’s the first step in buying Keep Network, once you get your Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether, you can continue to the next step.
Step 2: Choosing the Best Cryptocurrency Exchange for Your Investments
After you have your Coinbase account, you need to choose a cryptocurrency exchange to make your deals, then you need to transfer your newly purchased BTC or ETH or USDT from your Coinbase wallet.
With so many options out there and so many unbalanced reviews across the internet, it can be quite challenging to choose the right exchange service. Since we are looking out for you and we are interested in making you win money as well, we have taken the liberty of picking ten of the best ranking exchanges you can contact on the internet. For the sake of transparency, we can tell you that our operations keep running each time you click on these recommendations.
These are the best exchanges we can recommend for you to exchange BTC or ETH or USDT with Keep Network:
IMPORTANT! Once you are registered to the crypto exchange above, Go back to COINBASE and send your Bitcoin/Ethereum/Tether to your new exchange. Find the KEEP/BTC or KEEP/ETH or KEEP/USDT trading pair and then place the order to buy those pairing cryptocurrencies.
Most likely you’ll find this pair available to you KEEP/USDT – so you need to convert your BTC or ETH to USDT first in order to buy Keep Network (KEEP)
Step 3: Managing Your Crypto Assets in a Secure Wallet
As your portfolio of crypto assets expand, you will need to have a crypto wallet to keep your goods safe. There are thousands of service providers on that end, and choosing the right one would take an entirely new guide to share some knowledge about this topic.
You can install one of these wallets in your hardware. That way, you can keep your currencies in your devices, such as your desktop or laptop. If you prefer, you can also use an online wallet to keep your holdings safe on the internet.
There are also options to have mobile wallets installed on your smart device, but most of them are lacking in the space department. The final option would be a paper wallet, which is nothing more than a euphemism to get an official legal document that states the content of your wallet and the keys to gain access to them.
For Securing your Keep Network (KEEP) We recommend you to use hardware wallet which support many cryptocurrencies – Choose between these two: Ledger or Trezor
LEDGER NANO-X: Securely trade on-the-go and manage a large number of assets at the same time, with only one device.
- Mobile Friendly
- Easy to Manage
- Supported Coins: 1200+
TREZOR MODEL-T: The next-generation cryptocurrency hardware wallet, designed to be your universal vault for all of your digital assets. Store and encrypt your coins, passwords and other digital keys with confidence.
- Invented for your digital independence
- keeps your keys safe
- Easily back up your entire wallet
- Supported Coins: 1093+
Frequently Asked Questions (Faqs)
Can I Buy Keep Network (KEEP) with PayPal?
You won’t be able to buy this directly with PayPal. If you are going to use PayPal, you need to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum first and then exchange it with the Keep Network. You can use LocalBitcoins to find BTC or ETH seller who accept paypal as payment.
Can I Buy Keep Network (KEEP) with Cash?
You can’t buy it directly, you need to get bitcoin/ethereum first. buying BTC or ETH with cash you can do the following:
- Make sure you have a BTC / ETH wallet before you buy from seller
- Go to LocalBitcoins and find person in your area who sells bitcoin/ethereum and accept cash.
Can I Buy Keep Network (KEEP) with Skrill?
You can’t buy KEEP directly with skrill but you can buy Bitcoin/Ethereum first using Skrill and exchange it later to Keep Network. You can buy BTC/ETH with skrill by using these exchanges::
Can I Buy Keep Network (KEEP) with Bitcoin?
Yes, you are basically exchanging your Bitcoin with this. Just head to any exchanges listed above, find trading pair KEEP/BTC and begin the transactions.
Can I Buy Keep Network (KEEP) with Ethereum?
Yes, the process is similar to using Bitcoin: Find a criptocurrency exchange which support KEEP/ETH trading pair.
What Is the Best Payment Method to Buy Keep Network (KEEP)?
The cheapest way is to use bank account to buy Bitcoin or Ethereum or Tether first or to buy the Keep Network right away. The fastest way is to use a credit card but you will then be charged higher fees.
How to Protect Keep Network (KEEP)?
Once you have purchased the Keep Network, transfer it to your wallet. We recommend using hardware wallet, here are some recommendations:
How to Sell Keep Network (KEEP)?
Find a crypto exchange which allow pairing KEEP with BTC or ETH or USDT – convert it back to Bitcoin or Ethereum, then sell your BTC or ETH for a fiat currency.
Can I Mine Keep Network (KEEP) and Not Buying It?
You can’t mine this actually. It has a completely different network and structure than the regular Bitcoin. The only way to own a Keep Network is to buy it from a reliable exchange.
Users of Keep Network won’t have to worry that their data would be misused or abused. With Keep and its smart contract, they can take part in the system without having to worry about anything: their safety, their privacy, their confidentiality, and such thing alike. However, those who want to join the platform must buy Keep Network (KEEP) before they can reap the benefits.